SEVENTEEN

Taehyung would come back to her house after several hours, wearing a simple pair of black dress pants and a grey sweater, his gym bag full of clothes over his shoulder. He locked his car, putting the keys into the bag and gently knocked on the door, fixing the bag on his shoulders. His hair was damp as he just got out of the shower.
Yuna opened the door for him with a smile.

Yikes, it felt like she was waiting for her husband to come home.

"I could open the door to this everyday," she laughs softly, eyeing his wet hair and his choice of attire. She moves aside to let him in and close the door behind him. "How was work? I hope it wasn't too hectic."

As soon as he entered, he dropped his bag to the floor and pulled her into a very long kiss, one hand tenderly cupping her cheek as he made her stumble back into the house. Oh, he was latched onto her. The kiss was so long, he was close to just eating her face off, but he couldn't let that happen at the front door, so he finally pulled away, out of breath and smiling down at her.
"It wasn't too bad, but I missed you so much."
How could he respond so casually like he didn't just have his tongue down her throat.

Yuna was still recovering, clearing the throat, "I missed you too. I didn't realise how boring it would be being alone."

Yuna left his side and went and sit on the sofa, looking at him expectantly for a few seconds hoping he'd follow, before her phone started ringing on the table. Her screen lit up, seeing it was her mother that called.

"Hey mom," she says with a sigh, leaning against the sofa. It was typical of her mother to be such a chatterbox.

"I've got a pretty bad fever but I can handle it, you really don't need to come over—" her mother's words over the phone cut her off, insisting she come and take care of her daughter, which Yuna was not allowed to refuse.

"I hope that wasn't an ex of yours that was calling you," he heard her talking to someone, but didn't hear good enough to know who it was.

"It was actually my mother. She was just checking up on me, then I told her I was sick and now she's gonna be here in the next 5 minutes."

Talk about her mother only had her realising that this would be the first time Taehyung would be meeting her, and they weren't even in a relationship.

His eyes shot wide open, as he took his time to understand her words.

"I'm aware this will be your first time meeting my mother, but don't worry, she's really easy going and fun."

When it finally hit him, he ran to the door and grabbed his bag, then quickly ran upstairs. "And I look like a complete mess!"

Yuna didn't have the physical abilities to chase after him, so she let him do what he must for a couple minutes before a knock was heard at the front door, indicating her mother had arrived. Taehyung was rushing to try and look presentable but honestly, it didn't matter. He could waltz around naked and he'd still look good.

She huffed and headed for the door, opening the door to be engulfed by her mother's open arms.
"Yuna! Are you doing okay?" the older woman frets, squeezing Yuna in her arms and pulling away, her hands reaching up to touch her face.

Taehyung could hear the older woman as he changed into a polyester white button up shirt, leaving the first few buttons undone, exposing his tatted chest a little. He huffed and went back downstairs, forgeting to dry his hair.

Whilst walking down the stairs, he fixed his rings, making sure they wouldn't slip off his finger, as he called out to her, "Yuna, have you seen my—?" He stops abruptly, finally being in the presence of her mother.