Chapter 2

TW: Manipulation

After a tediously long ride, the pair arrived at a small desolate island. As (Reader) slowly hopped out of the boat they came to the realization that they were completely alone. All they could see was water for miles. A deep ocean surrounded them. This didn't shake them because (Reader) knew they could do this. They were experienced in building and farming . Their fighting wasn't great but still, they could do this. Nom they will survive exile. Determination filled their bones as they gave the man in green a wide smile. A loud scoff broke the island's silence.

"Why are you happy you just got thrown out of your own country." He said, leaning on the trunk of a tree.
"It's only temporary. I know they'll come to their senses." (Reader) sighed, slapping a palm into their forehead.

Trying to make the best of a bad scenario, they began searching through their messenger bag. Hopefully they still had some supplies in their inventory. Why couldn't Dream just let them go to their house and grab somethings before they had to completely restart their life. Smiling once again, they pulled out an iron axe and began making their way over to a tree.

As long as they stay positive, everything will be okay.

That's how life works.

Things might not be great, but in the end everything will be alright.

It always is.

Right?

Dream's condensing tone broke them out of their thoughts. A cold hand clasped onto their shoulder. "Hate to break it to you, I think they already have."

Shaking off his hand, they turned to gritted their teeth at the man. "I'm out of your stupid country, now leave me be."

He stared at them for a second and then wheezed out a laugh "That's not how it works, sweetie." He smirked.

Oh, how they wished they could wipe that stupid smirk off his face. All Dream ever brought was pain and suffering to those around him. He deserved a little bit of what he earned. They glared daggers at him. "Then how does it work teletubbie?"

He cracked a smile. "You stay here and attempt to survive and I come back every now and then to make sure you're not plotting anything against my country."

They scoffed. How egotistical can this guy get? "Your country!?"

He ignored their last words and built a portal to the nether.

Hmm. Apparently he didn't want to go by boat all the way back to the smp. Perhaps he doesn't even know the way back. If Dream didn't know how to get back to the smp, then they really are in the middle of no where.

Moments after they saw Dream disappear into the neither, the portal crumbled and fell to the ground. He destroyed it so they couldn't leave.

Now, they really are alone.