016. ❛ gift ceremony ❜

N O - O N E S - P O V

"Oh I'm so excited!" Rosa jumped in excitement, walking beside her brothers, Archer and Kate

"I'm still very confused about how they got their powers" Archer asked. Since their conversation two weeks ago, he acts like it never happened. Acting friendly and all. She still holds the grudges for the weird things he did- including the conversation they had. So she's not mostly the politest, but he doesn't exactly get the idea.

"For the last time Archer, there more like gifts and again they got it from a miracle that was put on them when there Abuelo sacrificed himself for them" Rosa said, showing small annoyance towards him from her. Nobody exactly knows about the Lady Of Toda being her.

"It's gonna be cool to see this though, I'm stoked to see the whole process of this" Rosa almost exploded into excitement, once she was saw Camilo greeting people at the front of the Casita.

"Cecilia up high!" He shouted happily, at the little girl. Turning into her and jumping up giving the little girl on her father's shoulders a half five.

Gael smirked at the smile that he saw on Rosa, once she saw the Madrigal boy. They act like they've been best friends since like... Forever. He found them cute. He never had the need to feel over protective over her- for the first time. But he knew the Madrigals and once he met Camilo. He just knew- even after seeing Camilo's and Rosa's first interactions- he didn't want to intervene in the true chemistry he saw.

But for Carlos. He was pretty oblivious of it. But still over protective of his older sister. Never really trusted anybody that tried to get close to Rosa. But for Camilo, he let it slide a bit not thinking it will go any farther than friends... But he never saw the chemistry that everyone else obviously saw. But his head really did jerk towards them when he first called her Hermosa. He just hasn't heard him call her Amor yet.

"Camilo!" She was extremely excited tonight, but couldn't help but feel nervous. Ever since yesterday with the earthquake and then the little incident that happened that morning. She really didn't wanna ruin anything tonight.

Once he saw her, his smile grew wide. She jumped into his arms, and his arms quickly wrapped his arms around her waist. He twirled her around once, and stopped holding her in a big hug.

"You're excited-" He points out with a laugh, as a flow of wind flies past them. That's when he noticed the new dress she was wearing. He pulled away and stepped back, a mesmerized smile on his face as he looked at her up and down.

"You look... Beautiful" He said in a whisper. Of course, it was the dress of the day of there first dance together. It was the dress his mother bought for her.

It was the deep blood red color skirt, that was short in the front and got long in the back. With the same color crop top that was a long sleeve low cut, and small ruffles at the end of the small shirt. He saw a close up, as there was some sparkle on it. It was the dress his mother told him about.