Magical Springs

Izuku began to wake up to the feeling of something soft smothering his face. He smiled and held it close not thinking much about it before a knock on the door came. "Hey Shoko, have you seen the master? He isn't in his room." Reiko asked from outside for Izuku to now realize where he was. He opened his eyes now fully awake to see him snuggling the bare chest of Shoko who wrapped around him to engrave the soft sensation of her body into the green haired man's brain.

"He is in here. We had slept in the same bed and shall be out momentarily."

"....Should I be worried about you getting pregnant?" This phrase made Izuku go beet red as his head was held closer to Shoko's body to feel her soft mounds cover his face.

"Not to worry. Our master is not only a kind man, but quite gentlemanly to wait until the right moment to sow the seeds in our gardens."

"Ok then. Breakfast is almost ready if you two wish to come down...or just stay up here and eat each other out." Reiko left after this with Shoko smirking down at Izuku.

"I am almost certain this will be a 'no', but is there any way we could-"

"I personally would rather get up and move instead of spending a day doing perverted things like an obscene man would. Nothing personal to you, but I'd rather avoid lazing about."

"And that was what I expected the answer to be." Shoko moved her body downwards so she could kiss Izuku's lips while also sliding her hand downwards to his pelvis and breaking the kiss off. "And this is going to be your punishment for refusing a woman~" Shoko whispered in Izuku's ear before stroking him and standing up with his mind now thinking of what happened. The dual hair colored woman put her clothes on, making sure to show Izuku very slowly what she was doing before finishing and opening the door. "You may want to fix that before going downstairs. Pony has been very hormone driven the past few days and may want a taste of your milk in exchange for hers."

Shoko left the room with Izuku now alone and saw the stains on the sheets. He started thinking of what had happened since he became the master of the house and just what his relationship with the maids had been thus far. 'I need to think through what's happening and try to avoid sleeping with more of the girls for now,'

Few hours later

After having breakfast and doing a bit of work, Izuku decided to head outside and start looking at the back forest of the mansion grounds. In his time owning it, he still hadn't searched around and seen the entire vicinity of the estate. As a way to also get a little exercise, Izuku brough Monchan on a leash for him to enjoy the trip as well. "This forest is enormous, Monchan. Did Itsuka ever bring you out this way?"

"*arf* *arf*." Pulling Izuku in a certain direction, Monchan found a tree and began sniffing around it. He soon lifted his leg and let nature do it's work for him to smile at Izuku.

"Well, I guess this benefits you as well to let go of your own business."

"Such a cute pup Monchan is."

"AH!" Izuku jumped a foot, turning to see Nejire right next to him in a french maid outfit. "JESUS! You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to do that"

"It's fine. Not a problem." Izuku calmed down a little before looking around in a way to see if there was anyone else in the area. "So what are you doing out here?"

"Watching you. Just because the woods are owned by us, doesn't mean they're not dangerous. You still have to worry about bears and things like that out here. Not only that, but the forest gets very dangerous at night. Hence the point why we have the mausoleum with the gargoyle on top of it."