to convince (24)

Reference:
ƥmic puiul meu (my little cub)
∆Ω• balaur/ zmeul (the dragon)

Alucard strolls angrily towards the cemetery. The other sister is being beyond stubborn about not taking care of herself. To refuse even accepting aid from her younger sister was ludicrous, yet he is now making an effort to set her right by eating and sleeping like a healthy human does. Seras can be stubborn about not drinking her blood to stay healthy.

Now, his mind wanders to the words of the Ancient God that stated she had a bond to keep or rather not required to keep if Alucard did change his mind about soul mate status. He, as King Vlad didn't exist when alive, but as the Vampire King Vlad, then yes, the title fit. Sometimes, his origin personnel behaved differently. Vlad is like an old world, while Alucard could be considered a new world as in the meaning of current times. His mind focuses as Vlad must have not, for one second, perceived a threat from the girl.

Now, a thought jumps to language, actually Romanian, spoken hundreds of years ago. Channon spoke with words not used anymore in conversation or speech. Her mouth says the sounds as if someone taught her old Romanian. Little Cub speaks his mother's language as he would have taught it. Alucard also knew that her learning his language began just before Olivia was born.

Who teaches a four year old to speak the Wallachia dialect of Romanian?

Is there really a higher level as a blood singer?

Is soul mate a lower level?

None by him....

Now, what exactly is a soulmate anyway?

Both sisters are connected by blood and him.

As for the time order, Channon was first and should have been his mate. Yet, it had all changed when Olivia was born. His little Angel hadn't even put two and two together. His youthful appearance to Olivia in a waking dream and Channon in the realm of dream journeying to him.

How could Channon not be confused over all this?

She hates vampires, yet her soulmate is the First Vampire. He is bound to her little sister even with an unbreakable tie.

If only he could remember details of one of their dreaming liaisons, would it help, but there wasn't any form or way to reliably remember?

Remembering would help a lot. As for the terms of endearment, this is a complicated subject even for him. The dreamworld is often in riddles but its quite obvious "mic puiul meu" (my little cub) can only mean two well known animals in his lands:

bear cub or the old usage for wolf pup is cub too.

He ponders the question as he stands in the rose garden. Alucard wants to have his thoughts gathered before speaking with his supposed soulmate. Olvia said Channon absolutely loved him so much that she was saving herself for her King. He wasn't usually concerned, even if her first had been a human, but a demonic Djinn is a whole other piece of pie.

Nassar may have supernatural hooks into Channon that could result in complications or perhaps even the two sisters and he as a polyamorous relationship. Vlad living with the Sultan, several cultural concepts were adopted. It was why there would be fifty male heirs to the Wallachia throne. Wives, mistresses, and servants could all birth an heir since the man was the royal member.

That speaks to this love relationship...

The comments about sharing everything was like saying they shared toothbrushes. No one would or want to share a toothbrush, sister, or no sister. Certain cultures made polyarmous more likely yet often not with a sister, too. The whole sibling rivalry thing, though Channon seemed to object due to her natural grown hate of the vampire. Yet, he is very much different in many aspects. He is on the level of Chtullu abomination. He is a powerful force on his own with umbrial abilities being dark and shadow.