~Part 8~

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

When you and rue arrived at maddys she explained what happened and it was nate, ofc it was nate fucking jacobs. You have never liked nate, he was a dick to everyone especially maddy but maddy is in love with him and nate well he's a cold hearted prick. You have a past with nate. But not a romantic past, your past with nate is very complicated. When your dad hit you once nate witnessed it one time, you also witnessed cal jacobs (nates dad) doing some weird shit, he was fucking someone under the age of 18 so you and nate met up one night and swore to each other that if either of you told anyone then the other person is allowed to tell everyone what their dad did.

Maddy was sobbing as you held her in ur arms, je*el had called rue and started to screaming and shouting at her for rumours that weren't true.

"i can't believe nate put a fucking gun to your head, that's some messed up shit" rue said after after she got of the phone with jules.

"i know, istg i'm gonna fucking kill him for what he has done to you!" you say while holding maddy close. "anyways, how about we go make some amazing cocktails watch our fav movies and burn all the things that remind you of nate and the stuff he left here?" you say with a smirk, they both agree. The 3 of you make delicious cocktails watch your guises fav movies and had fun. Normally rue didn't do this type of stuff but she did it for maddy and you.

-The next morning-

You wake up and it's 10:20am rue and maddy are still sleeping so you decide to leave them to sleep and go shower. Once you was finished they was still sleeping so you got dressed into this

 Once you was finished they was still sleeping so you got dressed into this

You go downstairs and make pancakes for everyone. As you were making them maddy and rue came down looking like a mess.

"woahhh why do you guys look like that?" you say jokingly.

"why are you up dressed, showered and making pancakes" rue asks while rubbing her eyes.

"because why not, i was bored and plus who doesn't like pancakes!" you say dancing and flipping up a pancake but it got stuck to the ceiling, you all burst out laughing almost pissing your self. Rue had to put you on her shoulders so you could scrape it off the ceiling. You made everyone 4 pancakes each (without the pancake that got stuck to the ceiling). You and rue went back to her house and chilled there for a while but then she ran out of drugs so she dragged you out the house to the shop fez and ash's shop.

"hey fez" you smile at him, you walk over and give him a quick hug since yk he was like a brother figure.

"hey kid you alr?" he says hugging back

"im okay, rue wants drugs so she dragged me here" you reply

"ash is in the back" he points to where ash is, rue grabs your hand goes to get drugs.

"hey ash" you say while sitting next to him.

"hey ma how u doin?" he says smiling at you.

"i'm doing okay hbu" you reply