2

The next day, Bif woke up groggy. He had slept in his uniform, his eyes were bloodshot and he had a weird, sour taste in his mouth. He went to the bathrooms and got himself together. Bif slowly starting regaining his thoughts of last night, which made him bite his tongue. There were too many things he had bottled up last night. Bif has to tell somebody. But who's loyal enough to not tell Derby?
Parker.
Bif ran outside the dorms, and to the Harrington House. He looked all over for Parker, until he found him at a tiered balcony. "Parker?" Bif uttered. Parker perked his head up from a book, and shut it. "What's up, Bif?" He asked. "Look, I need to tell you something really important, and you have to promise to not tell anybody." Bif whispered. Parker slightly nodded, observing their area. There was nobody else around. "Please, don't tell anybody, okay?"
Parker nodded once again.
Bif gulped before he spoke. "I... I'm gay." He mumbled shakily. Parker's eyes widened as Bif stared at the floor in guilt. "I know. I can't help it." Bif sighed. He wasn't going to tell him about his feelings towards Derby, though. That was one of the things he had to keep inside. "I have to go now, please don't tell anybody." Bif pleaded. Parker nodded silently again as Bif scurried away.
Bif sat painfully in his classes as he overthought every little thing. Parker was bound to tell somebody. Bif started regretting all of the stuff he said as he tapped his pencil. Suddenly the bell rang, making Bif fly out of his seat and out the classroom.
Bif sat near the fountain as he sighed. He looked up to see Parker and Bryce chatting. What was he saying? The fountains water splashing blocked out the words that the Preps spoke. Parker then went off into the Harrington House. Bif's heartbeat boomed as he sat outside impatiently. The fountain had suddenly stopped gushing water, which made everything silent and eerie. Suddenly, Derby busted through the Houses door, stomping towards Bif. "Bif Taylor...!" He roared. Every cell in his body stopped working for split second as he froze.
This is where Bif would die.
Derby had grabbed Bif by the collar of his shirt. He was met face to face with him as the blond pulled the redhead down to his height. His eyes burned like hells flames as he grit his teeth. Bif had never seen Derby this mad. Parker definitely ratted him out. "We need to talk." Derby said through his teeth. Suddenly, he had started dragging Bif into the Harrington House. The collar of his shirt had choked him. It felt like the whole school had been watching the scene. Derby slammed the door, hurling Bif to the ground. "You liar!!!" Derby shouted. Bif laid against the wall in terror as Derby towered over him. He had been breathing heavily. Even with their body type difference, Bif felt as if Derby were a giant monster, and he was a tiny worm. "You said you weren't a faggot! Why did you lie to me?!" Derby shrieked. "I always find things out Bif... Always!"
Derby suddenly started hammering Bif with punches, he was unable to dodge them. Although he tried hitting back, Derby managed to counter the throws and send them back into his own face.
Bif had forgotten how hard he could hit as the pain lingered throughout his body. Derby had stopped punching, which was his key to freedom. As Bif tried to crawl away, rough hands were suddenly placed on him. "Oh, I'm not done with you!" Derby hissed. Derby had pushed him onto his back, grabbed his shirt collar and slugged him hard in his face. He started to heavily punch him again, Bif struggled to keep his yelps in. As he continued to get pounded, he saw Parker standing with the other Preps. He looked disappointed, like he didn't want to tell Derby. He stood with sympathy as the other Preps cheered on Derby.
Bif's ears were ringing as Derby threw his last blow. Bif felt blood, trickling down his nose and onto his busted lip. "We prayed together. You promised me you weren't gay. You lied to me! You deserve every little piece of pain you get you sinner!" Derby squawked, scowling at the wounded redhead as he sat against the wall. Derby had spat on Bif before kicking him out the Harrington House. He heard the other Preps celebrating as Bif struggled to stand up. He felt so brittle and weak after the beating. He suddenly got memories of himself in middle school, being small and getting beaten around. Bif wiped his bloody nose with his sleeve, staining it. He limped to the dorms with tears filling his eyes, making his vision blurry. Everybody stared at Bif as he trudged into the dorms. It looked like he had got beaten up by a vicious gang of bears. He never imagined Derby would react that way. Bif entered his room, plopping onto his bed. The blood from his face stained his sheets and pillowcase, but Bif could care any less. His body ached as he silently moaned in pain. Bif wished Derby had just killed him there, and he'd start his sentence with the Devil. Bif cried at the thought of living in the afterlife, locked in the cage with the Devil burning his soul for all of eternity. That was as bad as Derby made it seemed, which frightened Bif. He slowly fell into a painful slumber with his wounds still exposed.