Terra's Come Back- Prologue

BEAST BOY

Terra. She was a titan, a member of our team. I recall the moments we had to ourselves. I told her about the dullards we could be. Terra tittered at my moronic jokes, distinct from Raven who flinched stating they had no meaning. Terra was a quirky girl. Terra's qualities made her special to me. Now she was absent, not a word from her. Everything altered when the team returned from an extended combat with the Brotherhood of Evil. I assumed a blonde girl looking exactly the same as Terra, was her. I was so sure it had to be the exact girl I needed. My face lit up, enthralled to see my former teammate. I believed she would be euphoric to see me once more. But no! I assumed she was trying to fool me, to lose me. I kept elucidating, critical to make Terra remember she was one of us, a titan. The outcome hadn't been what I expected. Perhaps what she said was the truth, the Terra I knew only was an evocation. I never discovered Terra's new place. However, she wasn't stone like she should have been. Her statue vanished. Terra, the traitor. I had been sobbing. "Terra...Where are you?" My recollection of her was fading. Conceivably, there was not the same Terra I desired to have here with me. Terra, the woman I placed my trust in. Slade destroyed her, made her a cruel villainess. It never had to be this way. I admit the situation was my fault. I broke our promise, I spoke to her firmly, repeated that she was not my friend. I felt such a remorse. I shattered Terra's heart, leaving her to suppose I not once actually was concerned about her. She probably thought I only wished for her intense earth powers. I know that girl was Terra, she had to be. If only she had pieces of memory to see I was her old friend. I guess, life is unfair.