Terra's Come Back- #2

Robin realised what Beast Boy's seriousness was all about. Terra. Robin found it foolish for Beast Boy to believe Terra would return. Couldn't he just forget? The tall monster charged at Starfire, sending her crashing at Robin. Robin dodged and ended side by side with Raven. "You hit him from the front, I'll do it from behind.", Robin declared as Raven followed his command. The creature tumbled on the ground, merging with the concrete. The creature's bright white material became rough matching the concrete's dull brown colour. The titans stepped back seeming to analyse. Raven and Starfire unified their blasts together to make an attempt to harm the monster. The black and green combined generating a powerful blast knocking the titans' enemy cold while returning it to ordinary form. Cyborg and Robin performed the sonic boom to finalise their mission. The creature vanished in one look. "What!", Robin smashed his hand onto the solid ground creating a thin hole. "Don't worry, I picked up a few parts where we can learn more about the thing.", Cyborg said as he patted Robin's shoulder. Robin trusted the information Cyborg discovered would be an assistance to the case. The teens headed to the tower heading straight to work. Normally, Beast Boy would have taken a rest, but he was sure this had at least something to do with Terra. He could hear his teammates discuss on their findings. A statement Robin said made Beast Boy tilt his large ears to pick up the conversation. He could almostt swear he heard "Terra." "So basically, Terra is somehow connected to our foe?", Robin asked for clarification. This made Beast Boy use his energy to join the team. "Did you mention Terra!?", Beast Boy's face lit up. Raven shook her head. "No, she is not back Beast Boy." "I heard you mention her name!" "I suppose you did hear. Terra had some part in the villain's life.", announced Cyborg. Beast Boy nodded, pretending to understand when in reality, he was disoriented. When will this all make sense?", Beast Boy thought to himself. "Jump City is different now, who knows what other ruthless monsters decided to reside here?", Robin stated firmly. Robin was correct, this villain could result in the demolition of the city if they did not figure what changed about their precious town. The titans did not want that. They were going to put the pieces together. Beast Boy would find out how Terra was associated in the creature, they'd finally have a break... And Beast Boy would retrieve his cherished Terra. 

Author's Note- I will dedicate more time into my series and will probably have it end at twenty chapters. The estimated time it will take me I assume would be two months. <3