part two

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE SEVEN!
part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

voting closes march 30th, 2022
tag people here to vote for your trainee(s)

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"It is now time for the next group to come to the stage. They will be performing a song from a famous rap show that I was tragically on, Show Me the Money. They will be performing Turtle Ship! Let's invite those trainees up to the stage! Come on up!"

[The four trainees entered the stage and everyone cheered happily for them.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please introduce yourselves to the audience!"

💬 RAP GROUP TWO:
"Here to showcase the explosive side of ourselves! Hello, we are Girl Crush!"

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Do you girls have anything to say before your performance begins."

💬 YANG MINHA | J GROUP:
"We're so excited to be able to showcase our rap skills to Loyalists. Many people believe that female idols can't rap or unworthy of being part of the rap scene but we wanted to showcase to those people that we can indeed rap just as well or even better than our male counterparts. We spent a lot of time writing lyrics and preparing and we hope you enjoy our performance!"

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you, Minha for those words. Alright, it's time for the performance to begin! It's showtime!"

RAP GROUP TWO
girl crush

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Kayla Seong as Shim Chaeeun
Lu Xueqi as Hwang Sooyeon
Yang Minha (leader) as Kang Yebin
Yang Minyoung (centre) as Jeon Soyeon

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you, girls for that powerful rap performance! Now, it has come time to cast your votes. Vote for your two favourite trainees in this group."

CAST VOTE HERE 🗳

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"The voting has now.....closed! Thank you for casting your votes."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you, girls. The winning group of the rap position won't be revealed until the end but it is now time for the next group to perform."

💬 RAP GROUP TWO:
"Thank you!"

[The trainees all bowed before exiting.]

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

PERSONAL TRAINEE INTERVIEW