Uloopi and Iravan

Just 2 days left for kurukshetra war. All pandavas and pandavas son were taking the preparation of last moment.

Arjun received a letter from Uloopi and there she told that she is coming with their son Iravan and Iravan will also participate in this war and help him. Arjun was happy hearing this as he also need the support of Naga prince and Iravan didn't forget his promise to him.

Arjun called his wives and sons and told them that Uloopi and Iravan is coming. Draupadi and Subhadra were happy hearing this and they ran to prepare things to welcome them in a perfect way. Abhimanyu and shrutkarma was also happy as they were going to get the chance to meet with their elder brother and another mother.

Abhimanyu looked at Arjuna who's eyes were brimming in happy tears.

Abhimanyu: Pitashree, are you crying?

Arjun: It's the tear of happiness, my son. I am going to meet with my first born after so many years. When I leave them, he was just a little baby and now he is grown up.

Abhimanyu: Pitashree, I heard he is a excellent warrior!

Arjun: Yeah, he have to be! After all, my warrior Uloopi trained him.

Abhimanyu: Wow! Then I can learn a lot of things from mata Uloopi and bhrata Iravan.

Arjun: Yes putra!

After sometimes, they heard a announcement that Queen of Nagas Uloopi and prince Bhavruvahana came. Arjun, Abhimanyu and shrutkarma ran to the entrance. Draupadi and Subhadra were already waiting to welcome them.

Soon, Uloopi and Iravan got down from their chariot. Arjun's eyes were moistened after seeing them after so many years. Arjun looked at Iravan who was like his mother. Iravan came to him and touched his feet. Arjun hugged iravan with fatherly affection.

Arjun: My son.... my eyes were yearning to see you.

Arjun and Iravan both was very happy. Arjun was happy because first he was going to get his eldest son for some days and Iravan was happy as he yearned for father's love and affection in childhood but now he also can stay with his father.

Abhimanyu walked towards Uloopi and he was going to touch his feet but Uloopi stopped him and hugged him tightly. Abhimanyu also hugged her tightly and there was same comfort or affection in her embrace which he could feel hugging Subhadra, Draupadi or astabharya.

Abhimanyu: Juesth mata...I am...

Uloopi cuts her in the midst.

Uloopi: I know son who are you. You are the son of Vijaya and disciple of Lord Krishna, Saubhadreya Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu: Yes mata! But how did you recognise me?

Uloopi: Son's picture is always set in mother's heart. Like Iravan, bhavruvahana, you and shrutkarma are also my son if I didn't give birth then too.*caressing Abhimanyu's head and smiles*

Abhimanyu: If you didn't give birth to me or we never meet, still you are my mother. Order me maa. Your this son can do anything to serve you.

Uloopi was looking at Abhimanyu with teary eyes. Abhimanyu wiped her tears.

Abhimanyu: Tears doesn't suit you mata. Your tears gives us the pain of hell.

Uloopi: It's happy tears my son. It's the tear of meeting with my another son. I was so unfortunate that I couldn't stay with you.

Subhadra: Jiji! Now stay with him. Like my bhrata have 3 mothers, my Abhimanyu have 4 mothers and it's his good fortune.

Abhimanyu walked towards Iravan and called him,"Juesth". His voice was very soothing and no one called him with so much love and respect.

Iravan: Call me once again, Anuj.