This is ACTUALLY your birthday

Eileen wasn't at all in a happy mood, the only thing stopping her from turning green was that she wasn't acting greedy... She was just PISSED. She was so mad that even with turning green her stomps still feel as though the ground it'self is shaking.

Causing wordgirl to worry, she was just minding her own business when she could hear Eileen muttering under her breath. Pure anger was dripping for her words, get more and more inconhesive. 

" What's wrong?" Wordgirl asked, treading carefully on her words. Her eyes tracked Eileen's every movie ready to defeat her if needed. Nevertheless Eileen payed her no heed and just slowly walked. Wordgirl bit her lip, this was bad! Eileen would never miss an opportunity to gloat on her everyday birthday. Perhaps the most worrying part was that wordgirl never seen her act this way before. Her anger seemed almost calm, right now she was the perfect example of the " calm before the storm".

Wordgirl knew fully well where Eileen was head, it was pretty obvious. But why would she go to Tobey's house in such a wrathful mood? Without a second thought she flew past Eileen and headed to the mansion. When she knocked in an odd hurry, Victoria opened the door. 

" Deja Vu much?" Victoria mused as she saw wordgirl.

" Why is Eileen so mad?" Wordgirl asked, Victoria's eyes widen with how blunt wordgirl was. She seemed to almost ponder on wordgirl's words before realization dawned on her. 

" Oh yeah! Why don't you come in I explain?" Victoria said as she motioned for wordgirl to come inside. Wordgirl looked at Victoria confused with her sudden hospitality, but never the less slowly glided to the house. 

Tobey was in one of his big rooms fiddling with something, the point was he REALLY wasn't paying attention. He absently handed a confused wordgirl 5 balloons before muttering.

" Be a dear and placed them on the table over there." He motioned still very oblivious to whom he was ordering around.

" Umm?" Wordgirl said as she placed them on the table, causing Tobey to recognize who was talking. He looked up and they meet eye too eye, they both blushed causing Tobey to shly look down. 

" About Eileen.... She's a little mad" Wordgirl said trying to break the akward pause. 

" Ah... Eileen is rather in foul mood since we both were ignoring the whole day." 

" Wait why?" 

" Why? Well... IT IS her birthday! We wanted to surprise her!" 

" It also seems as though she forgotten her own birthday..." Victoria noted at she peered from the window. Eileen was no visible from the window, now it was a matter a seconds before barges in the door. Demanding answers for their needless neglect. 

Eileen kicked the door opened causing to break but what awaited her was complete and total darkness. She looked side by side and found no one. 

" WELL WHAT TYPE OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?????" she yelled before hitting the light on. Her eyes widden as the lights reveal a party perfectly created for her, all was exactly to her taste. sure it was a little Said that only three people were there... But it was enough. Tears streaked down her flushed face as she ran towards Tobey and Victoria. Muttering under her breath

" Thank you"