HAIRY WHODININININI?

Y/N leaped from Hagrid's delightfully muscular arms as they arrived at Higwars. Y/N had already changed into their robes and stuttered cutely because she wasn't like other girls with her 11" waist and 1' of height. Thank you d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-daddy UwU!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🤪🤪🤪🤪💅💅💅💅💅😳😳😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️!!!!" Hagrid became Lightning McQueen and started their engine. "No problem bbygorl" They said as they flew towards their sexy hut to go and jack off.

Y/N cutely stumbled her way towards Hagears as people stared at her beauty. Her luscious 4283774858383 foot hair flowed behind her; Lysol Malfoy could never 🤩🤩🤩🤩😳😳😳😳💅💅💅🤪🤪🤪!!!! As she stumbled into the great hall, all eyes were on her. The new 14 year old girl with her rainbow orbssssssss!!!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩!!!!! Professor McDonalds then called her name, "Y/N Material GWORL?"

Y/N cutely kicked Ronald McDonald in the face  as they tripped and flew up the stairs. The sexy hat moaned as it sat on Y/N's head. "ONG YOU'RE A HUFFLESLYTHERRAVENDOR!!!!!!!!!" The hat moaned out as it died. Y/N then sang fight song as they teleported to Gryffindor, the place where all the hot guys were. Draco Malfoy was immediately angry even though he didn't know her, "GRRRRRRR POTTAHHHHHHHHHh;!.!!?'vmsneir!!"

Hairy Potface then hit on Y/N seductively as Henry grander read a book on how to be as sexy as Y/N 🤭!!!

A/N: Sorry for it being short. No thoughts, only Bohemian Rhapsody.