9. Encounter

[1.8K WORDS]

Y/n pov:

You wake up, the sun shining directly in your face. Morning. You wanted to go to school but were still sore from the day before. Armin really tired out your muscles the day before. Speaking of which, Armin was missing from the bed. Did he leave you and go to school? You get up, dragging yourself out of the room. You limp towards the kitchen, hearing sounds as you get closer. There he was, in his joggers, shirtless, abs out, a glorious sight really. You hid for a while to watch him. He was making you breakfast, quietly humming and flipping pancakes. Your beautiful blue eyed boy. He woke up early just to make breakfast for you, a sweetheart.

You walk out and he hears you, "Good morning princess." He walks towards you and pecks you on your lips. "Good morning handsome." He pauses, "You're tryna flirt at this early hour?" He chuckles grabbing your waist, you put your hand on his cheek, "Armin?" "Hmmmm?" he responds, kissing your neck, "Your pancakes are smoking." "Ah shit." He ran back and picks up a black pancake, and you start laughing uncontrollably, tears forming in your eyes. "HAHA SO FUNNY." He yelled sarcastically while cleaning his mess. For a genius, Armin was so clumsy.

You walk over to Armin, and grab his hand. "I actually have a much better idea, love." He looks at you, curious, "I'm listening..." You let go and run to grab your phone, running back to show Armin the source of your excitement. "A new coffee shop opened up near this really cute complex. It has book stores, antique malls, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, puppies." "Puppies?" Armin replied, confused as to the randomness of puppies. You run to grab your shoes and run back to Armin. "Get ready and meet me with your car in 15 minutes. Don't you dare be late." Before he could say anything you run back to your dorm to get ready.

Armin's pov:

Today I decided to wear a warm outfit. Coffee calls for a brown palette and warm tones. I decide to wear tan pants and roll up the bottoms. On the top I wear a dark, short sleeved chestnut colored tee and tuck half of it into the pants. I add a black belt for contrast and a solid black watch on my left wrist. I add a gold chain and a single gold ring on the index finger of my right hand and decide to wear a black stud on my right ear. I don't usually wear my studs, but the fit called for darker colors. I swift my fingers through my hair, taming the loose ends, spray some cologne on and grab my keys.

Historia has always been really generous when it came to spoiling me with money. I insisted on getting a job so I could get a hand me down vehicle, upgrading later when I was well off, but Ymir refused to see her son driving a "Ratchet ass secondhand." Presently, because of my egotistic mother, I own a 2021 Audi RS7 Sportback. Sleek black with dark blue ambience. Does it make me look pretentious? Yes. Does it get the job done? Also yes.

I get in and drive over to y/n's dorm. While I waited for her, I realized that I never got her number. How could I not have my girlfriends number? A knock on the window snaps me out of my thoughts and I unlock the door, letting y/n in. She gets in, closing the door behind her. I looked over to greet her but instead, was left completely stunned. She had a white turtle neck on and layered on top was a skinny strapped plaid, pale yellow and white dress that stopped just a few inches above her knees, hugging her curves. Her hair was in a high pony tail, loose strands sticking out near her neck. For jewelry she also went with gold, small gold butterfly earrings with gold rings. She smelled like lemon and eucalyptus. Absolutely ethereal. Wow.

"Hi baby." She said, leaning over to hug me. Baby? Damn. I leaned over and hugged her, her scent overtaking my senses. "You look handsome. Are you a part time model or something?" She said sarcastically, putting her seatbelt on. "I LOOK GOOD?!" I grab her face so she looks at me, "YOU look good. SO fucking good." A light blush spreads on her face. "Oh by the way," I remember pulling back to grab my phone, "I need your phone number."