4. Touch 🔞

** MATURE CONTENT **

[1.3K WORDS]

Y/n pov: 

You open your phone and text Mikasa. "OMYGOD. Armin just invited me over to his house for dinner !!!! I am FREAKING OUT Mikasa. SOS." You set your phone down and freshen up before heading to Armin's. Your phone vibrates, Mikasa. "Y/n take deep breaths. You are okay. This is the perfect chance for you to get closer to him. Don't forget what I told you at the coffee shop earlier." She's right. 

Back at the coffee shop, when Armin and Eren were in line, you decided to confide in Mikasa. "Mikasa, I think I have feelings for Armin. He is my dream boy. I don't know how to handle these feelings." Mikasa gives you a warm smile, "Armin is a sweetheart isn't he? Always putting others before his own. He has always helped Eren and I out of tough situations." It was true, Armin was selfless, and it was one of his best characteristics.

"Start by learning more about him and his background. What he loves, his dreams. And most importantly, be bold." "Bold?" You were skeptical. Being bold never really was your thing. Mikasa nodded, "Trust me, I understand how hard making the first move is, but you can't always rely on others if you want things to change."

As you walked to Armin's door, you remembered  Mikasa's words and reassure yourself. "You got this." Before you could ring the door bell Armin opens the door. "Why hello there y/n." Armin moves aside letting you in, "Good Evening Mr. Arlert." You reply smiling. His dorm is just how you pictured, lightly furnished, but filled with books, articles and research material scattered across different parts of the room. There was a faint scent of ocean in the air, making you feel comfortable and safe.

"What's on the menu today?" You ask as you sit on the couch. "I was thinking Pizza while we watch a movie? I already ordered." Armin replied sitting next to you, playing a movie and handing you a drink. Alcohol. You were a light weight and a terrible drinker, but you were too embarrassed to admit that to Armin. You both silently watched the movie, the stillness was painfully quiet. You kept nervously fiddling with your glass and drinking, trying desperately to search for a topic. What could you say?

"Hey, Armin?" He looks at you giving you his full attention and you averted your gaze. For some reason you couldn't make eye contact. He made you nervous. "What are you interested in doing when you're older?" Armin paused, "I want to be a Chemistry professor. That's the main reason I joined the chemistry club. Being immersed in science and research, and ESPECIALLY teaching others, seems so fun." You laughed. "What?" he replied shyly, embarrassed by your reaction. "Oh nothing, that just fits you so well. It's what I picture you doing. I love that." You both laughed and continued talking about life. It was fun. Why were you so nervous to begin with. For some reason you loosened up faster than you thought. You were relaxed. A little too relaxed.

Armin's pov:

Y/n is definitely drunk. I only gave her half a glass but she's drunk. I think it's cute that she's a lightweight. The last few days I have seen so many sides of y/n and I love all of her.

I continue watching the movie when all of a sudden I feel something on my lap. Y/n layed down on the couch, her head resting in my lap as she silently watched the movie. She is defenseless when she's drunk. I try my best to control myself. She smells so good. God, I am going insane. I brush my fingers through her hair. It's so soft. I decide to stop before I do something I shouldn't, but as I do y/n looks up at me, whining, "Arminnnn, keep going. It felt so good." Her eyes begged for more.

Shit. This girl. She is dangerous when she is drunk. I put my hand on her cheek, caressing it slowly. "Okay I will," I reply softly, "keep watching the movie." She smiles and continues watching, and I continue to play with her hair. Am I dreaming right now? Is this really happening?

The movie ends, dramatically. The protagonist dies leaving his girlfriend behind. It was a cinematic masterpiece, not that I was paying any attention. After the credits, it's quiet and I hear sniffing. "Y/n are you crying??!" I sit her up. Suddenly she gets on my lap, straddling me, and hugs me, hiding her face in my neck. "U-Uhm y/n? What-," I feel a tear fall onto my shoulder. She is crying. I pull her back to look at her, gently grabbing her face and wiping her tears. "Y/n what's wrong?" She looks at me, "I'm sad he left her alone. I hate being alone. How is she going to live without him? I don't want to be alone again."

I didn't understand why she was saying this. But I forced her to look at me, "I will never leave you alone." She got quiet, and we stared at each other. Our faces were inches apart, I could feel her breath. I knew she was drunk but I couldn't take it. I slowly leaned in, and kissed her. At first she was hesitant, but she started kissing back. She ran her hands through my hair and I became more greedy. I bit her bottom lip for entrance and she complied. Our tongues made contact, our kiss becoming more passionate. I wanted more. I bit her bottom lip, and she let out a moan.

Fuck. That was sexy. The noises she makes are so damn sexy. I want to hear more. I was hard. Fuck. I don't want to take advantage of her when she is not in a state to consciously make decisions. I'll just handle it in the bathroom. I was trying to get y/n off but she wouldn't move. "Y/n I need to use the bathroom could you get off?" She wouldn't budge. Instead, keeping strong eye contact, she repositioned herself on top of my hard on and slowly started moving back and forth, grinding against my dick, "Where are you going Professor Arlert?" She leans down next to my ear and whispers seductively, "I can help you." I was too stunned to speak. She is too much. "Y/n, you are such a bad girl." I let out.

She continued gently grinding on my erection, letting out quiet moans. My mind was fogging. I put my hands under her shirt and rested them on her hip, helping her move back and forth. I groan in pleasure. I look back at her as she continues. Her body feels so good. She is so beautiful on top of me. I want to fuck her until she can't walk. I want to fuck her so fucking bad. She makes me feel like this with my clothes on, I wonder how she feels naked.

She starts speeding up, letting out louder and more aggressive moans. Damn, this is so hot. I want to see how many sounds I can make come out of her mouth. I came at the thought of it. And so did she. She looked at me and smiled. Wow. I want her. I don't want anyone to touch her. 

I look into her e/c eyes, "Y/n. I Love You." and I kiss her forehead. She probably won't remember this because as soon as I take her off my lap, she passes out. When I get up, the doorbell rings. I go and open the door, "Pizza for Armin Arlert?" "Thank you." I say, grabbing the pizza and closing the door. The pizza looked great but that's not what I was in the mood to eat anymore. 

(If you know what he means ;).