Chapter 18

"If you can't find a reason to fight, then you shouldn't be fighting."

I stand at the entrance of the stadium annoyed as can be. My stupid brother took away all my time from strategizing. Then again I should've known that Kaminari's match wouldn't last more than two minutes. He has no control over his quirk and short circuits all the time. he really needs to learn how to keep that under control.

"The first rounds just about half over! Next up is Tenya Iida of the hero course! Versus.. objectively the strongest female we have seen all day, none other than Bakugo Kiyoko!" I roll my eyes at his introduction of me. Of course I'm the strongest. "Get ready..." I sigh and pick at my nails one more time looking to Iida to see him glaring at me due to underestimating him. "START!"

Instantly Iida charges forward at me. I sigh and do a simple side step avoiding his very estimated attack. That's one thing I have learned about him, he is so predictable when fighting. But at the same time, his stamina and speed is something I need to be cautious of. But I can't let him know I'm thinking like that. I don't want him to think I fear him.

"No water works today Bakugo?" Instantly my calm demeanor vanishes. I hate being called by my last name.

"Now you've pissed me off." I say simply before gather water in my hands as he looks at me in surprise at my quick change in emotions.

He charges at me once again, right from the front. I glare and raise my arms up slowly creating multiple geysers in his path making his speed decrease rather quickly. So his speed decreases the more he has to jump around, perfect.

As he gets closer I tighten my core and prepare for the pain I'm about to feel. Once he is about five feet in front of me I launch myself forward, I see his eyes widen and I raise my leg up kicking him in the chest hard sending him back and into a coughing fit.

"What an insanely powerful kick!! As expected from the strongest female! Maybe even the strongest Bakugo!" I smirk at Mics sentence, of course I am you dimwit.

"Hm.. but you're just a Bakugo isn't that right? Not only are you trying to earn your own name back, you're trying to take your brothers away. Pathetic." I look up at Iida with a pointed and sharp glare. Not only did he insult me once, he insulted me twice.

"That's it fucker. You're done for."

I tighten my core and increase my water pressure propelling myself forward yet again as Iida forces himself forward as well. I quickly focus on shaping my water into two whips and fling my arms wrapping the whips around his legs and pick him up throwing him into the ground creating a large indent.

I look at the hole in anger, which turns into fury as soon as he stands up. I smirk seeing him hold his messed up ribs and looks at me in nothing but shock. You talk down on me you pay the consequences. I will not lose to some money born prick who only cares about his president position.

"You could have killed me! Midnight!" Iida yells almost pleading.

"If I wanted to kill you I would've, the force wasn't even enough to break bones so quit your bitching." I say annoyed.

"This is why no one talks to you, this is why your brother won't even speak to you!" He yells, my face darkens even more if that was even possible.

"Now Iida, that is where you really crossed the line. Don't pretend you know about my family, my life, I didn't even know your last name until just now. Shows how important you are in my story, doesn't it you asshole." I say staring at him pissed.

I rush towards him abandoning my quirk for a moment and begin an all out brawl with him. Strictly hand to hand. He chuckles and we begin landing punches on each other, but I trained with Katsuki, and compared to him, Iida hits like a bitch.