I'm doing this for her

Maddy is in her room, sitting on the floor as she stares at the scratched photo. She hears the front door slam shut and she immediately looks up in her room.

"See what you did?" She says in a baby tone to the picture as soon as she looks down again.

"You did that." She continues to talk while she moves her finger over his not so visible head.

She stands up, wearing just an oversized shirt and her hair down. She grabs the picture and fold it before putting it in her bra.

She walks over to her dressing table, and she opens the drawer, searching through some makeup before pulling out a small pistol to put it in her underwear under her shirt.

She walks over to the Livingroom bare foot and all the lights are out. She stands in the kitchen, and she slides her hand over the counter while she whistles.

She takes a deep breath and walks over to the radio, turning the music so loud that even the neighbors can hear it.

She grabs her new shoes, her shoes she has never worn before and she puts them on as she walks out of the door just like that, in her shirt that covers up her ass, her hair down, her shoes on and that's it.

She has nothing with her except her phone and keys, and she walks out of the door, closing it behind her and you can still hear the music playing.

She walks for maybe four minutes, until she reaches a door a few blocks away from her house. She knocks on the door a couple times, and it flies open after a couple seconds.

This tall guy is standing in front of her, holding the door as he furrows his eyebrows as soon as he sees Maddy standing in front of him.

"Hi Shaun." Maddy says with a little smile. She's fake shivering since she's standing there in just a shirt and some shoes in front of him.

"Hi...Maddy." He says as he looks behind her and next to her, finding it weird she's here.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he takes a deep breath, looking down at her while furrowing his brows.

"I uh, I locked myself out when I was taking out the trash as you can see..." she shivers as she looks down at herself.

"And H-Harley isn't home." She adds while he keeps looking at her as he's squeezing his eyes a little. "She forgot her phone at home, and you're the only one I know who lives close....I'm really cold."

Without saying anything, he steps to the side and points inside. "Thanks." She smiles, and she walks inside, tossing her shoes off like she lives there.

He follows her with his eyes while she walks inside. He didn't want to let her in, but she looks cold and alone, and it would be fucked up if he didn't, despises his feelings towards her.

She walks to his Livingroom, and he closes the front door, following her while he keeps his eyes on her.

"You live here alone?" She says in a normal way, not shivering, and not cold. She walks towards the small fireplace in his apartment, sliding her fingertips over the top.

"Hm Hm." He nods with his hands in his pockets, wearing just grey sweatpants and a simple shirt.

"Cute." She says as she looks back to face him before turning her gaze to all the stuff in his house.

"How was your trip? Had fun?" She asks while touching a vase and some flowers. He doesn't say a thing back, and he just leans against the wall while looking at her.

"Too bad Harley couldn't join huh." She adds, and she walks away from the Livingroom to the kitchen even though it's in the same room.

"Maddy what are you doing here." He asks as he follows her. She stands on the other side of the kitchen island as she leans against it with both arms on top of it.