Hate Me

~ 6 Months Later ~

~ Nash's POV ~

"Alright your seats, first class. Right this way"

"Thank you. Come on babe"

Without saying a word she started walking. God this hurts. Ever since Mack left she hasn't been herself. She won't eat, she doesn't talk as much, she hates getting up in the morning, she doesn't think anything is funny, so I can't hear her beautiful laugh, she doesn't smile as much, she doesn't post on Vine everyday but every week and it's just the small little things I'm doing, she gets mad at me more. You're probably thinking, why are you still with her?? Well 1. I feel in love with her, and nothing is gonna change that. 2. I know this isn't her, she's hurt from Mack leaving and as soon as we get back home I know she'll change. Mack still lives there. I have kept on touch with O2l, but they say Mack refuses to sing, talk, eat, just like Ry. I don't tell Ry me and O2l have been keeping in touch, just like they don't tell Mack. We don't know what would happen we told them, so we don't take the chances. Me and Riley went on tour with the MagCon guys. We've been gone for 6 months so when we get back home and Mack and Riley finally see each other, and I really don't know what to expect.

~ In The Taxi On Their Way Home ~

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah...? I love you too"

"No I really love you"

"I really love you too Nash"

"Okay but you know that I love you right? Okay well you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you right?"

"Yeah...??"

"Okay well Riley... Uh.. Mack.. She.. You still.. You two still live at the same house"

"What???!!!"

"Riley listen! You know I couldn't tell you until now!"

"Nash!! You know that-"

"We're here. There's nothing you can do about it"

"Right"

She got out of the car and slammed the door. I sighed into my hands and paid the taxi driver and got out. I walked around the back to see her, getting her stuff she started walking to her house and I got mine then closed the trunk. The taxi drove away and I started walking to my house. I opened my door and sat everything right by the door. All the MagCon guys and I bought a house right across the street from Mack, Ry and O2l! I walked out and walked to her house. I opened the door and heard her upstairs slamming things. Damn.

I walk upstairs to see her on her bed crying.

"Riley!"

I run over to her and pull her close. She sobs into my shoulders while I rubbed her back.

"Nash.. I'm scared"

"Babe you don't need to be scared"

"But I am! Mack was my best friend and she left me because I'm stupid! I'm such a bitch and-"

"Stop! You need to stop blaming everything on yourself!"

"But Nash! It's true!!! Okay?! If I didn't tell Jack anything she would of still been my best friend!"

"Riley she didn't leave because-"

"She hates me!!!"

"No she doesn't!-"

"Forget it!!"

She jumped out of my arms and ran out the door. I jumped up and started going after her. I got to the bottom of the stairs and she was about to go to the door. Before she got to the door, it opened to show Mack laughing while getting a piggyback ride from Kian.