Park

~ Mack's POV ~

"I know where she went guys." At least I think I do...

 The old playground at the preschool where we first met.

"Uh...it's the playground..."

"The one right by the old preschool, where you girls met." Nash finished.

"How did you?..."

"Ry still brings up all the memories.... Haven't STOPPED." I just nod my head.

      We finally get to the beach and I climb out, and close the door, starting to walk away.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"Guys,I want to talk to her, on my own...." I smile softly, they walk back to the car awkwardly, getting my hint. I don't have to look far, seeing her on one of the swings, her car parked not to far away, she is sitting in  the one that I sat in when we first met actually. I walk behind her, seeing she was going through all my Instagram photos.

"Don't worry, I stalk you too. Lately you haven't been posting though...." I lead off. I sit in the seat next to her.  "Look Ry, I messed up. I-"

"You were mad at me because I told Glinsky about your cutting, I get it, you have a full right to be."

"Riley, you're wrong." I take a deep breathe, getting ready to own up to my mistake.

"I was mad, but not At you, or Gilinsky, or anyone else...except myself. I got upset when I heard you fuming to Gilinsky about me cutting and lying and it made me mad, but not at you, at myself. I was upset that you could just right out state your problems, talk it through, be so strong, and not be fazed, where as here I was, keeping the huge secret, not being able to speak my problems, hurting myself instead of just saying it. I was ashamed, that I wasn't strong enough to get through any of this without pushing people away, without letting the hate get to me, without failing down."
     "Than it scared me when you said you were scared, because the one person in my whole life who has kept me stable, who has been my rock, my base, the fearless one, was actually scared of something, and I am thing like you, I'm not any of those things, and I panicked and did what I did best, pushed everyone away, tries my best to forget everything and ran because if my fearless friend was actually scared, than what would that make me?"
     "I left, no, I fled. I was scared, I panicked, I couldn't handle all the pressure, I thought I was -hurting everyone around me, Shawn, Nash, Cameron, but most of all....you, and I didn't want that, so...I left, because it loved you, and I let you go....and now I want you back...." I didn't speak any more. Guess I can't get her back. I get up to walk away and trip and face plant. Ry cracks up, which makes me too. She ends up falling off her swing laughing so hard.

"Y-you h-h-have tears in your e-eyes..." I say in between laughs.

"You did a Mack....." She says, still laughing like crazy. Once we compose ourselves we both get up and just stare at each other. I've changed a lot, she hasn't, other than the features like her eyes looking tired less, her sluggish movement, her cheeks and nose swollen like it always does when she cries too much for her body to catch up.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask.

"I missed you best friend." She says my sentence for me. We both hug, and by hug I mean she squeezes me and I wrap my shoulders around her neck so I'm pretty much suffocating her. That's our type of hug.

~~~~~~~~

Ayeeeee Hoped you liked it. Please give us feed back. We love it!!