5 Seconds Of Rain

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Hey!!!"

I looked and saw Mack hugging someone. Mack finally let go and walked over to me.

"Luke this is Riley. Big fan"

His head popped up and he saw me.

"Hey Riley. I'm Luke"

He walked over and had a big smile on his face.

"Oh my god.. Hi Luke!"

He laughed a little and hugged me.I looked at Mack and mouthed to her "OH MY GOD!" She laughed and nodded and gave me a big thumbs up, I laughed and smiled at her. It was such a warm hug!!! My arms went around his neck while his hands were on my waist. He's so nice!!!

"Luke!"

We pulled away from the hug and I saw Nash walking in.

"Nash! What's up??"

They hugged and me and Mack were so confused. Mack looked extremely embarrassed by us.

"TCA's. Yeah we hung out backstage."

"Oh!!!!"

"Anyways, Luke where are the other guys??" Mack asked

"They're not able to come until a couple of days, all of them wanted to go, but I grabbed an earlier flight, and I know they wouldn't be on time, and I was right, they missed the flight, and won't be here anytime soon."

"Oh okay"

"So is it always like this?"

"Like what??"

"Pouring rain!"

"What? What are you talking about??" I ask, he may be good looking and talented, but is he smart?

"You girls didn't see?"

Nash walked over and opened the window and it was POOOURRRINGGG rain!!!!

"Oh my god!!"

"Come on Luke, I'll help you get dried off." Mack waved over to him, he went up and grabbed her hand, and they walked to the bathroom.

"Use protection!" Me and Nash yell at the same time. We just both laugh as Mack and Luke simultaneously flip us off behind their backs, walking away.

"We're too cute" Nash said flipping his hair.

~ Nash's POV ~

"We're too cute" I said as I flipped my hair.

She laughed, and I smiled just knowing I made her happy. She walked over and put her arms around my neck. My hands went to her waist and I kissed her head.

"I love you"

"I love you to baby.. So much" I said.

--------A/N______
HEYO! 10 VOTES TILL NEXT CHAPTER!