Three.

Lou

God, I don't remember my teacher being this BORING! Not to be mean or anything but shut up already.. I can handle ancient civilizations but I already know this! Bio sucks..

My phone vibrates. I slowly pull it out using my book to cover it.

Shay the Bae: *I so failed my chinese exam*

I roll my eyes. She's unbelievably smart but she constantly doubts herself.

Me: * shut up you probably did fine*

Shay the Bae: * nope. failed it..*

Me: *stop saying that. youre super smart.*

Shay the Bae: *nope*

Me: *fine then. since you're not smart i cant talk to you anymore. *

Shay the Bae: *wait*

Shay the Bae: *noooooo*

Shay the Bae: *come back*

Shay the Bae: *nooooo*

Shay the Bae: *baby come back*

Shay the Bae: * you can blame it all on meeee*

Me: * i do blame you*

Me: *YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!!!!*

Shay the Bae: *eh they had to go*

I laughed, apparently too loud because I got a dirty look from my teacher.

"So Lou.." Mrs. Gavin said.  "Huh? Yeah. Hi." I replied. The whole class laughed but I don't know what was so funny.
"Lou.. Since you're paying so much attention to my lesson, why don't you tell the class what PKU is and what it stands for?" She says. I scratch my head. "Uh sure.. PKU is.." she cuts me off and says,"Please stand up."
"Up?" I say. "Yes. Up." Uh wow. So much sass. I stand up and say,"PKU stands for Phenylketonuria..." I look down at my hand for a couple seconds then back at her.
"It is a rare disorder in which a child is born with the inability to break down phenylalaine."

She smirks then walks over to me. " So you knew that without any help? At all?"..
I nod and place my hands on the desk. "So then what's this!" she says as she checks my hand for any writing. She looks confused as she's greeted with absolutely nothing. Some kids in the back snicker. "That.. is a palm." 
She glares at me.
"Are you a palm reader now, Carol?"

If looks could kill, I'd be dead a hundred times by now. The class is quietly giggling. She walks away slowly, continuing to glare at me. "Gotcha." I say as I do finger guns.

Me: *i love messing with teachers who hate me*

Shay the Bae: * stop antagonizing them! Your such an ass sometimes. One day, she's just going to be done with you and you'll be sent up to the principal *

Me: *you're*

Shay the Bae: *what?*

Me: *it's you're not your*

Shay the Bae: * god why do even talk to you*

Me: * because you love me*

Shay the Bae: * debatable *
Shay the Bae: * jk jk I love you *
And even though I know she didn't mean it that way but my stomach flips. Not literally because that would be bad..

Class ends. Finally. Thank god.