Four.

Lou
I open up my locker to grab a notebook.
*Ding ding*
I take my phone out of my back pocket.
Text Message
Shay the Bae: *grab my charger and English book! Plsss *
I quickly text back before grabbing them.
Me: * sure thing. Do you have the keys?"
Shay the Bae: * ya*

I put my bag down and shove Shay's stuff in when suddenly my locker slams. I look up and see a figure standing next to me.
"So when are you call me again?"
I stand up and meet her eyes. Brooke.

(Pic Above) She's got on a black crop top that says  "Equality for All" tucked into high waisted shorts with fishnet tights underneath and her hair neatly curled

(Pic Above)
She's got on a black crop top that says 
"Equality for All" tucked into high waisted shorts with fishnet tights underneath and her hair neatly curled.
I don't say anything.  "You know I miss you, I do."  She gets closer and traces shapes along my shoulder. "Been busy. Parents been on my ass about my grades and you know if I don't get them up, they're gonna come down here and threaten to take away my swanky pad and we don't want that now do we?"
She continues to get closer. "That wouldn't be good." I nod. I start to open up my locker again
"You left my phone in there." Her eyebrows raise. "Sorry baby. I guess I had other things in mind." She hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck. I quickly grab her arms and turn to her. "Brooke. We've talked about this. Not at school and nowhere near Shay." She nods and backs off.  "I know, I'm sorry. You love her but you can't be with her and blah blah. I know I'm just one of your hookups but I just want you to know that if you ever wanna move on from her, I'm here. And I want you." With that, she leaves. I watch her walk down the hall and out the door. She turns and blows me a kiss.
I grab my phone and shut the locker.
5 Text Messages
Shay the Bae: *where are u* 
*LOU*
* do I have to call the cops? *
* omg*
* rip *
I decide to call her instead of text as I watch to the parking lot
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?"
" I'm sorry. I got held up. Someone from class started talking to me and I locked my phone in the locker".  What? I'm not lying. Brooke is someone from class and I did lock my phone in there. Not lying. Just leaving a small detail out.
" I THOUGHT YOU DIED! "
"Oh is that so? If you thought I died then why are you just casually eating goldfish on the hood of my car?"
She scans the lot until she spots me. She quickly stands up and dusts the crumbs off of her. I hang up the phone.
"In my defense, I was thinking about what I should do if you got killed and you I would have to kill after I discovered the murdering son of a bitch" I give her the 'who are you fooling' look. "Mmhm. Get in the car." She tosses me the keys and gets in.

Later on that night
"Food's here!" I yell.  We invited some friends over to my place. One of the perks of living alone was no parents breathing down my back. The loft was my parents way of saying, 'We love you but we want to have our own lives and not have to bother raising you.' Peachy, right? My parents are anything but parents. And you might be thinking that's it's nice that I have my own apartment but it gets lonely.

Anyway,moving on from this sad mess, we were having a little study group over here but it wasn't going so well. Actually, I thought it was amazing but Shay thought otherwise.
"Guys! We need to stop talking about memes and start talking about 1984!" I can see her frustration as I walk back into the room. "Hey Shay, why don't we take a break and let everyone eat?" She groans but nods her head. I set the bags down and everyone dives for it.

(This is Lou's living room where everyone is hanging out

(This is Lou's living room where everyone is hanging out. If Lou ever has people over, they will most likely be in here. Swanky, right?)
An hour passes by and everyone is completely full. We watched an episode of Rupaul and never looked at our books again that night. It was nearly midnight so people started packing up. "This was fun, Lou. I'm glad I came over.", my friend Jamie says. " Yeah great night tonight bud." Cam says. They're good friends of ours. Jason and Emmy, our only coupled friends make a couple jokes about the night and recap on the 'dank memes' they talked about.  Shay and I step out and watch them all get in their cars and leave.
"Are you sleeping here or am I taking you home?" She rubs her eyes and yawns. "My mom wants me home so can't stay." I grab my keys and lock the door behind me.
...
We get to her house and when I look to my right, Shay is fast asleep. I grab her keys out of her bag and get out of the car onto her side. I open the door and carefully try not to wake her as I pick her up. Once she's safely in my arms, I walk to the front door, unlock it and make my way up to her room. It's dark and everyone's asleep so I try my best to be quiet. Setting her down in bed I remove her shoes and tuck her in. I move the hair covering her face and gently caress her face. "God, I love you. So much. Too much" I whisper. I stay for a minute or two more before getting up and going home. I sit in my car in silence before whipping out my phone to text someone.

Me: * come over
Aaron: * on my way *

Author's Note
Now that I've formerly introduced Brooke, you will be seeing her a lot more often. And you'll meet Aaron very soon.