Two.

Lou
7 minutes later we were at Grey's. Grey's was this awesome coffee shop/bookstore that I found last year. The very next day I took Shay there and she loved it. For there on we just started going there all the time.
The bell jingles as we walk in.

"Aye Lou, Shay! How are my favorite customers doing!" Patrick yelled from behind the counter.

(What I imagine Patrick to look like)"Patty! I missed you!" Shay laughed and ran over to give him a hug

"Patty! I missed you!" Shay laughed and ran over to give him a hug. I shook my head and walked to them. "The usual, eh?" He said. "Yuparoonie." Shay replied. What even is that word? Yup and pepperoni? 
"Annd I'm assuming that Lou is paying since you," Pat waved a finger in front of Shay, "are always broke and you always convince Lou to buy you stuff with that-that puppy dog look." It's true. It gets me every time.. "$7.50 Lou." Pat said.
As I hand him a ten the girl behind him with the jet black hair and blue eyes winks at me. I nod and walk over to Shay whose talking to Pat about some show.

After we get our drinks and say farewell to Pat. Shay says, "Soo..do you know her?"
I glance at her for a second (because ya know safe driving and whatnot). "Who?" She rolls her eyes at me. Is it weird that I want to take a picture of her doing that? " That girl that winked at you back at Grey's?? She was real pretty." I shake my head, "Just some girl from art class."

That was a lie. She's not just some girl. She was one of my secret hookups. Her name is Bianca. I met her at a party about 6 months ago. Shay and I were having this big fight about.. I don't really remember but I do remember getting so annoyed and angry that I went to a friend's party and ended up getting absolutely wasted. And that's when Bianca came in. Long story short we hooked up that night, she gave me her number and I used it. I never intended to use it. Truly. But having feelings for your best friend is hard and sometimes I just wanted to be with someone who wanted me back. And sometimes I just wanted to fuck. Don't judge me. A girl has needs.

We got to school and Shay blabbed on and on about quadratic somethings. The bell rang and we went our separate ways.

I walked down the hall to my class. As I entered I thought great.. 2 hours of US history.I sat at my desk and instantly stared out the window and daydreamed about a future with Shay. Wow. I'm pathetic. I laughed at myself and accidentally caught the attention of Mr. Tanner, my teacher.
"Did I say something funny?" He says.
"No sir. Nothing. Nothing at all. Not a single thing. Nada. Nein. Non. Nope." I reply, popping the P in nope. "Hhmm.." He says then walks away. Back to daydreaming..