2. Paint it Black

Ash's POV

My name is Ashley Dannielle Moore, I prefer Ash. I'm apart of a gang, The Saviours. The Vendettas were the most feared gang back on the day, still are. The sons of the famous Jackson and Julie Moon decided to take over the gang after they were killed, but I never knew they had daughter, a beautiful one at that. But they were moving, don't know where but they were. I live in BlackWood, small yet nice town. She was beautiful but, the daughter. Her icy blue eyes were...I don't have words to explain. But she didn't look like she was their sister, she looked at Julie a lot, making her beautifully elegant.

"Ash, are you coming?" I heard my cousin, Carmen, asked.

When I pulled myself out of my head, I realized I was sitting outside of the school. Carmen was leaning against the wall, finishing her cigarette while I finished mine. I flicked mine just as she flicked and walked through the school doors, immediately being surrounded by girls. Me and Carmen are, what most people say, players. Both with woman. When we came out together, we made it clear we won't take anyone's shit, no everyone ever stood in our way anyway. Carmen was beautiful like her mother, my mum's older sister. My mum and my aunty, Lilith, looked identical. My grandpa even had trouble telling them apart growing as he with me and Carmen We both had their jade green eyes and jet black hair. My skin was tan like dad's, Carmen's was olive like her dad. We were almost identical until I cut my hair short. Anyway, Carmen was apart of the gang as well. My brothers, Benji (24) and Declan (20) were also apart of the gang. Muscly boys, not OVERLY muscle, just enough to make a solid punch to hurt like a bitch. They looked like mum and dad, black hair tan skin, just brownish golden eyes. Anyway, all of our parents approved as long as we didn't go up against the top gun, The Hell Bringers. Like did mum or dad know, we already had a encounter with them, we all lost someone close that night.

"Ash, there's apparently going to be a new girl coming tomorrow." Carmen said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Oh yeah, who?"

"What makes you think I know who she is? Haha I'm not a stalker, Ashley." Carmen said, just as the teacher walked in.

I stared out the window, thinking of the girl with platinum blonde hair and those beautiful pale blue eyes. How she froze me just by looking at me. 'Stop it, Ash. She's way out of your league, plus you don't wanna fuck with her brother, remember? Or do you remember their not small guys either, one punch would end you.' Oh thanks mind, thanks for reminding me. 'Hey, I'm just saying. Well, really it's what you're saying.' Just shut up, already.

Violet's POV

"Wow, it's beautiful." I gasped as we jumped out of the car.

Our new house was white painted wood with dark blue trim. The garden was absolutely breath-taking, with all the different type of roses. I walked through the dark blue front door and almost collapsed. Inside was just as beautiful, if not more, as outside. The walls were creamy and the floor was a light wood, apart from the lounge room and the kitchen. The lounge room was already furnished. The beautifully white carpet, the large flat screen tv that was mounted to the wall and the gorgeous pale blue couch that was mum's. I continued exploring the house, in total downstairs had 2 studies, 2 bathrooms and a garage that could fit 3 or 4 cars, including my motorbike. Upstairs (the stairs were light wood like the floor) had 5 bedrooms, only 4 had a bathroom with it, 1 bathroom and a entertaining room. When I picked my room, I made sure I picked one with a bathroom and it's beautiful. I had my own balcony, so did Tommy's room. Upstairs was all wood, expect the bathroom. My bathroom had white walls but jade green tile, ironic huh? My large queen size bed was centred in my room, my bookcase was put near the door leading out to the balcony. The balcony door's were glass so I'd need big curtains. When I was happy with what I had done with my room, I headed downstairs, only to see Tommy and Lucas struggling with a big box they had. I just laughed and decided give them a hand.

~Several hours later~

"Guys, I'm stuffed." I groaned, dumping myself on the couch.

"Yeah, you and Tommy should get to bed. Yous have school." Lucas said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I still don't know why I have to repeat." Tommy whispered, thinking we didn't hear them.

I just rolled my eyes as did Jack, Lucas and Jamie. I picked myself up and kissed my brothers's cheek, saying my goodnights. I dragged myself up the stairs and almost collapsed when I reached my room. I guess it was a bad idea picking the last room on the right, I mean the hallway was pretty long. As I reached my room, I closed my door and started piling off my clothes. I welcomed my bed with my bare skin and closed my eyes, letting the darkness take over me.

*********************************
Hey guys :) sorry it's short, couldn't really think of anything. Haha please comment and vote.