The confrontation

'Bang'

A cloud shinobi went through the door of room where council meeting was going on.

Every one of the council members, their gaurds and Raikage where shocked seeing one of their cloud shinobi in a very brutally beat up state.

"Moshi moshi. Nice to meet you fucking council members and respectable Kage of the hidden cloud."

Hearing the rude statement from the intruder the guards took out their wepons and rushed at the figure standing near the door.

The first gaurd to attack Naruto was sent flying by Naruto's kick. He falls on the table breaking it.

"Let me finish what i have to say you piece of shit"Naruto releases deadly killer intent which even made the raikage flinch

Naruto releases deadly killer intent which even made the raikage flinch.

"Kagebunshin no jutsu" Naruto made  6 clones and sent them near the council members.

Naruto: Raikage sama i dont intend to fight anybody. But i will like to ask some questions.

A(raikage): huh? You invade my meeting with council members and now you question me? You have some guts saying this infront of the fastest shinobi.

Naruto: ammm i would like to rephrase that sentence.'you have the guts to say this infront of the-"

Naruto suddenly disappers from A's eye sight.

A hears a whisper on his right ear "-second fastest shinobi. You no longer are the fastest shinobi raikage sama."

A: you--

Naruto: yeah i know what you are going to ask. I am related to 4th hokage.

This single sentence sent a chill through everyone present there. There was no doubt the teen figure standing just a single step away from them used the hiraishin no jutsu which yondaime hokage used and got the name yellow flash of konoha. A was sweating as he remember the envounyer he once had with Minato and was clearly out speeded by him.

Naruto: i will get to the main point now. How well do you know your council members Raikage sama?

This question confused A.

A: 'why is this kid asking something like this. They are my childhood friends and some trusted friends of previous raikage. I know them pretty well.' He thought to himself.

A: i still dont know why you are asking this, but i do know them very well as some of them are my friends and some are friends of the previous raikage.

Naruto: are you sure? Cause one of your shinobi commander said that the council made an army of shinobi's privately by making thugs, bandits and criminals joining them. The also tried to attack Konohagakure no sato with their army but unfortunately none of them are alive. Their plan was to kidnap females from the hyuga clan and use them as breeding machines to make the next generation powerful. It was also said that once the invasion was successful they were planning to kill you.
Well these were the things your commander of shinoi's said to me except for the part of the army being dead.