we still get jealous

Y/n pov

Right now me and satakshi are in cafeteria. I was eating sandwiches while scrolling through my phone. It was actually free lecture and we could do anything we want. The best thing about this school, we can eat whenever we want in the cafeteria.

Suddenly I heard a loud shriek, i turned towards the voice which was none other than satakshi's.
Me: OYE GURL DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE EARLY!!??

She looked at me with a sharp stare, but that didn't scare me.

Satakshi: HOW WILL YOU DIE HUH!?!?"

She said in even a more louder tone than mine. What is frustrating this girl.

Me: I WILL FUCKING HAVE A HEART ATTACK IN MY KIDNEY!!

I shouted to show that it scared me a lot!

Satakshi: WHATEVER!!

Me: BLEHHHHH.

I said while showing my tongue towards her.

Satakshi:WHY TF WE SHOUTING?!?!?.

Me: I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!.

She then looked at me with a 'bruh' face. I returned the same expression to her. We looked at eachother for some seconds than started laughing hysterically.

Satakshi: Oh my gaud, we seriously need help.

Me: you think.

I said while trying to hold my laugh.

Me: Why were you shrieking though.

Satakshi: well you see. This fucker win is spamming me 'sOrRy'.

She said while putting a weird tone on the word 'sorry'.

Me: and why is he saying that??

Satakshi: He is saying this because he wasn't able to help me, when the teacher told me to go to detention.

Me: Seriously..

I said while looking at her in the bruh face. She replied to me by just nodding her head and having a weird expression on her face.

Me: tell him to check the GC!! That FUCKER never i say NEVER checks my messages after I teased him about a pic which I clicked about him accidentally falling on bright while working...

I siad while having and shaking my face in disbelief. She then pouted and then messaged him to do so. I suddenly got many notifications at the same time. I was about to check when I got a call, I picked it up, my ears were bursting due to the shouting which the other end was making.

Me: AAHHHHH WIN SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WOULD YA!!

He then went silent, i then put the phone on speakers and placed it in the table so that satakshi can hear what that boy is trying to say.

Me: Now tell me what it is. And calmly please!!

Win: Yea yea, Now tell me when did this all happen. Where were me and bright???

Me: I have already explained everything in chats.

Win: But i wanna hear from you both!!

Me: Listen Boy I'm really lazy. And when you and bright come back from Thailand I promise I will explain and tell you both all the tea!!

Win: Okayyyy!! But again-

Me: I'M FUC-

I was about to shout at him, when i was cutted by the dorr opening and closing. We both turned our head and looked who it was. As soon as we saw who it was, we just sighed. It was Jake (not the one from enhyphen, he is a precious boy!!) And Aaron.