No Second Chances...

A/n note

I don't know why but I'm getting motivated and demotivated at the same time. I seriously need help with my brain.

Y/n POV.

After all that happened I tried to calm Satakshi and for that we bunked our classes. It's not like i never did it but

???: So you both were planning to sneak out huh??

yeah we got caught. By none other than...

Satakshi: Helloooo head master sir. Didn't see you there.

And that was the end of us... Or so i thought.

Headmaster: Well how about we have a Little chit chat in my office.

Y/n: oh that won't be necessary sir!!

Headmaster: Oh trust me. It would be.

He said giving us a very evil smile. Okay why do i feel like I wanna punch all his teeth out of his mouth.

We were about to follow him but we were stopped by a very sweet voice.

???: Mr. Lim? And where do you think you are taking our friends!?

When we turned around i was stunned to see blackpink infront of us. They had a very intimidating aura around them.

Headmaster: Oh miss jisoo, I was just taking these indeciplined students to my office. I am so sorry i didn't know they were you're friends, because if i did knew I wouldn't have acted like this.

Jisoo: Whatever, me and my sisters are taking them with us.

Headmaster: umm.. miss jisoo.. just a question.. where are you taking them in between of school hours..?

Jennie: it doesn't matter where we take them. But what you gotta make sure is that no one knows that we are gone from school or else..

Headmaster: or else.. what miss...

He said a bit intimidated by their aura.

Lisa: Oh nothing we just won't let you see the next sunrise..

She just said that with such a straight face that made me and satakshi shiver. We were then told to follow them and we did. We finally reached a room.

It looked like a conference room. We were told to sit and we immediately followed what they said.

Lisa: How much riddles have you finished yet?

At that question, we were confused. We exchanged glances and i guess they saw it because.

Jennie: We know about it all. We are their siblings even tho not blood siblings still we are their siblings. They told us everything. Anyways now tell me how many riddles have you all solved because their is also an stage 2 for it.

Jisoo: And the stage 2 is said to be easy. All his riddles have stage 2 but no one has ever reached till there either died or too scared to even try.

At that point i felt my self stiffen up a little, i glanced towards Satakshi to see her having a horrified face.

Rose: So are you gonna say or not..?

Satakshi: Well, we have only completed 3 riddles and we still haven't found the 4 riddle as we are not able to find the 4th paper.

Lisa: The 4th riddle is the riddle where the stage 2 start..

She said in almost a whisper but we were able to hear it as the room was so quiet.