Chapter 4

Wednesday Night Continued...

"BOYS!" Sirius shouted and both of them looked at him. "One at a time."

"Hermione?" Remus questioned as they all looked and saw the witch coming out of the floo. She had a look of confusion and shock as she took in the scene.

"I forgot my purse," she said slowly. "What's going on here? Is everything alright?"

As she took in the scene in front of her, it became very apparent to Hermione that something had happened between Harry and Draco. All it took was one look into Harry's guilty eyes and then into Draco's silver ones that looked like they were almost completely dark for her to know what had happened. Harry had told Draco exactly what had happened on Monday, even though she explicitly told him not to.

"Everything is fine sweetheart," Remus smiled gently at her and loosened his grip on Harry. "Just the boys getting a little too rough with one another at boy's night." Wordlessly, he summoned her purse for her and walked over to her with it. "You look beautiful. Try to have some fun tonight yes? I know you hate party planning and would rather be curled up with a book but..."

"I'll try I promise," Hermione nodded, smiling softly at her father.

"You best be getting back to Cissa before she comes over here and tears me to shreds for keeping you from her," Sirius smirked. "I love the woman but she is scary when she wants to be."

"I'm going," Hermione nodded before turning her attention to Draco, giving him a pleading look. "Stay after boys night? We didn't get to finish our conversation earlier..."

"Oh I'm not going anywhere," Draco vowed, never looking away from her.

Holding her dad's hand, Hermione looked around at all the sights and wonders that Diagon Alley had to offer. It was their first outing into the Wizarding World and it had turned into a group affair. Harry and Draco were in front of her talking animatedly while Narcissa was on Lucius' arm talking to her older sister Andromeda. James and Lilly were close by as well. The little girl had never seen anything like it in the world. Her tiny stature made it hard for her to see anything but nonetheless, she was enjoying herself.

It wasn't until after lunch that Hermione began to cling to her dads' more due to the overwhelming crowds and overstimulating day. She hed Sirius' hand a little tighter and leaned into Remus a little closer.

"Mum! MUM! Can Draco and I go look at the new brooms in the window please, please!" Harry yelped jumping up and down to the amusement of his father. Draco stood still, ever the pureblood aristocrat he was raised to be but his face held a bright smile as well.

"Yes, you can go look at the brooms," Lilly nodded. "But stick together and stay in our line of sight. We will get settled at a table at Fortescue's. Come straight back here."

"Ok mum! Draco let's go!" Harry shouted and Draco started to follow but stopped and turned around, smiling softly at Hermione.

"Mi," Draco started. "Do you want to come with us?"

"I... I don't want to get lost," Hermione said softly and Draco smiled holding out his hand.

"I won't go anywhere. I'll stay with you."

"Promise?"

"I promise," Draco said and his smile grew as Hermione took his hand.

With a small, sad smile she nodded to Draco and kissed Remus and then Sirius' cheek before going through the floo again.