Chapter: 2

Davina's POV:

Currently we are moving, I'm sitting inside a black car. Nobody says anything not even the radio is on.
So the only thing i can do is look outside. The weather did change a little. It is night so you can clearly see the moon. I don't know how long we did drive. But i think that now we are at least two hours away from my home. And the road starts to get more old and dirty. I look at the moon that is brightly shining in the night. A memory came to my mind and i start to smile.
,,Grandma! I am scared the night scares me there is a big monster!"
My Grandma looks at me as if i just said the most ridicoulous thing ever.
,,Davina always remember to never fear the night if the moon shines bright at your face than you are safe."
,,Get out of the car Davina."
I look at the not so scary man.
I should ask for his name i think "Not so scary man" is not very suitable.
,,Can i know your name?"
I ask him as i step out of the car.
,,I am Cody Armstrong and the other man that walks inside the Mansion is Isaac Hain."
The names ring a bell in my brain but i don't know from were i know them.
I just shrug it off my shoulder and get my bag out of my car.
Did he just say Mansion?
I turn around to look at the big building.
,,Do just the two of you live here?"
I ask a little amazed by the giant Mansion.
,,No the Maid's live here and the Cooks and also three dogs and of course the Bodyguards."
He walks to the big door and opens it, he walks inside and i rush after him.
The second i am inside my body gets warm and i start to look around.
Two woman come rushing towards us. They start to take my jacked of, and I take of my shoes.
,,Thank you''
One of them freezes and looks at me weirdly. I try to smile at her but i think it is more of a grin.
They both walk silently away without saying a word.
I look at Cody who is currently busy on his Phone.
,,I know what you want to ask, your work starts tomorrow at 9.00 am sharp.You will be a Maid but you won't have the same tasks as the other ones. Most of the time you will be in the Garden and the Kitchen. Breakfast is at 10.00 am, Lunch at 3.00 pm and Dinner at 6.00 pm. If you have any more questions just ask the Maids they will help you."
I just nod my head and he walks away without saying another word.
I walk with my bag to the Kitchen i assume, and see all the Maids and the Cooks working.
,,Excuse me? I am new here and i think i need to find my room or something."
A blond Woman comes to me with a Chef hat she holds her hand out for me to shake.
,,Kenzzy Young and you must be Davina Parker the Woman who cound't be found.''
I raise my left eye brow, the Woman who couldn't be found?
What is she talking about?
,,But that isn't important anymore, so Cody did tell you what you have to do?"
I nod my head at her.
,,I will be your "Boss" in the Kitchen i won't go hard on you, you are lucky that you have me and not someone else."
She smiles at me and again i just grin at her or at least i try to.
,,I need to know where my room is so i can put my things there and start to help you guys."
She nods and calls for a Woman she helps me to my room. The Mansion is really beautiful but there isn't really that homely feeling. There are no pictures on the walls and nothing is dacorated.
I should ask Kenzzy if i could dacorate here more it would make it more lively.
We walk a long hallway and the Woman stops at a door she opens it and i walk inside.
The room is beautiful and the bed is bigger than in my Apartment also i have a beautiful balcony where you can look at the garden that is really big. The garden isn't so beautiful i think thats why they wanted me work in the garden. I don't have a problem with that i love roses and all the other flowers.
I put my bag on the ground and start to put things in my closet. When i am done i put my books on my nightstand. I go out of my room and walk the same way were i came from. I walk down the stairs and right in to the Kitchen.
,,Oh wonderful you are here Davina please help Richard make dessert."
She throws at me quickly Chef clothes and i put them on.
,,Hello."
I say to the man that Kenzzy called Richard.
He doesn't say anything back and i start to get uncomftable.
,,I am sorry Ms Parker but i can't have small talk right now."
He didn't look at me but i saw that he is very young he is maybe 23-24 years old, and he is calling me Ms Parker.
,,Ehm should i call you by your name or do you want me to call you sir or something?"
The first time he looks away from the task he was given and he inspects me.
,,Richard is fine, now wash your hands and start helping me. We can chit chat later of what to call who and what not."
I wash my hands quickly.
,,So what are we making for dessert?"
I notice that he isn't really a talker inside the Kitchen but i have to know what we are making.
,,Choclate pudding."
He tells me and i start to get things out of the cupboard. Today is really a busy day here in the Mansion.

I can see that we got some silent readers i love you all ❤️ I would really appreciate if you would give me some advice.
Any maybe vote 🌟 :)