Somebodies Acting Shy

Kimmy’s POV

Bahja: Hi, Kimmy Right?

Kimmy: Yeah

Bahja: Got Any Friends Yet

Kimmy: Nah, But My Sister Has

Bahja: Well I’ll Be Your Friend, You Seem Cool

Kimmy: Thanks, You Seem Cool Too

Bahja: C’mon, I’ll Introduce You To The Rest Of The Crew

Kimmy: Ok

When We Walked Out The Bathroom, I Spotted My Sister and Ray Still Talking. I Guess They Were Having A Good Conversation.

Bahja: Hey Guys, This Is Kimmy

Kimmy: Hi

Bahja: This Is Prodigy, Roc, Princeton, Star, and Babydoll

Everybody: Hi

Bahja: Kimmy Is Going To Be Our New Friend, Because, Her Sister, Kennie, Already Has A Friend So She Was Alone, and Plus She Seems Cool

Roc: And She Got Swagg

Kimmy: Thanks, I Like Y’all Style, Especially Princeton’s

Princeton: Thank You

He Blushed When I Said and Stared Right Into My Eyes For What Felt Like A Thousand Years, He Looked At Me Like I Was Something Special, and I Liked It.

Just Then Mark Told Everybody To Take Our Stuff To Our Tour Buses. Me and Kennie Would Be Sharing One With The OMG Girlz.

-----On The Bus----

Kimmy: What Was You and Ray Talking About?

Kennie: Nothing, He Was Just Telling Me How I’m Cute, and How He Wants To Get To Know Me While We’re On Tour.

Kimmy: You Like Him?

Kennie: Maybe, I Don’t Know…

She Was Blushing

Kimmy: Yes You Do, You’re Blushing

Just Then, Bahja Walked In and Asked us Did We Want To Go To The Movies With The Rest Of Our Tour Mates. We Said Yes and Went To Go Get Dressed.

Princeton’s POV

All Our Tour Mates Are Going To The Movies To See Mama. They Picked A Scary Movie On Purpose, So The Girl Would Jump Right Into Their Arms.

Prod and Bahja

Ray and Kennie

Roc and Babydoll

Star and Some Guy and Torion and Jacob Found Some Girls.  It Doesn’t Work Out Well Though, Because Me and That Kimmy Girl Don’t Have Anybody. But Then Again It Does Because I Have A Thing For Her.

Prod: Y’all Ready To Go To The Movies?

Roc: Yeah

Ray: Yeah

Prince: I Guess

Ray: Why You Say It Like That?

Prince: Cause Everybody Got A Girl But Me

Roc: Prince, Don’t Front, I Know You Got A Thing For Kimmy

Prod: I Know Right, Did You See They Way He Looked At Her

I Do Have A Thing For Her, But I Don’t Want The Guys To Know. They Might Go Tell Her and If She Doesn’t Feel The Same Way Then I’ll Be Sad, I Guess.

----At The Movies----

Kimmy’s POV

All The Girls Rode To The Movies Together and All The Boys Rode Together. When We got To The Movies Everybody Left To Go Sit With Their Boy “friends” , Which Were spread Out All Over The Theater. I Stood There Looking Around For A Min. Then Ray Walked Up To Me And Told Me That Princeton Saved Me A Spot Next To Him and Pointed To The Corner Of The Theater. When I Looked Over There, I Saw Prince Waving Me Over. I Tried Not To Blush, But I Did I Was Nervous When I Got Over There, But What Made It Even Worse Was They Movie Was About To Start and It Already Seemed Scary.