Chapter Three

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Three. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I open my eyes and see Oli still sleeping "Oli. Wake up" I say shaking him lightly and he opens his eyes "Morning Beautiful" he says kissing me gently making me blush "I bet my breath stinks" I say and Oli shakes his head "Even if it does then I am still kissing you" he says kissing me again "Do you want to get up?" I ask and he shakes his head again "I am staying here with you and we are cuddling" he says pulling me into him "We have to get up at some point" I say moving around to get comfortable "Yeah. We could go to Caspar's place. You should meet him" he says and I nod "That sounds good. I still need to get some clothes though. I don't have any here" I say and he smirks "Actually. I woke up a bit earlier this morning and got you some from your place. You don't mind right?" he asks and I shake my head "That's really sweet. Thanks" I say kissing his cheek.

"OLI" I hear James shout walking into Oli's room. Oli shoots up bringing me with him "Uh. Hi Hanni" James says and I smile "Morning Dude" I say and Oli lies back down after seeing that nothing is wrong with James. He pulls me down with him and into his arms "Are you two dating?" James asks and Oli nods "Yeah. We are" he says and I look to James "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask and James shakes his head "No. It was just that Oli and I were supposed to film a video for his channel today" he says and I poke Oli "You need to film" I say still poking him "But we're going to Caspar's" he says and I sit up "You film. I will get ready and then we can go to Caspar's" I say and he groans "Fine" he says sitting up next to me "James, come back in like 15 minutes" Oli says and James nods before walking out of the room.

I get out of bed and Oli points to a bag in the corner of his room "That's got your clothes in it" he says getting out of bed himself "That wasn't the way I wanted my brother to find out about us" he says opening the curtains and I giggle "I agree" I say closing the curtains again "Why did you do that?" he asks putting the bag on the bed "Because I want to get changed. Unless you want other people seeing me then I suggest we keep the curtains closed" I say and Oli chuckles "Fair enough then. I'm going to have a shower. You might want to change before James comes back in" he says kissing me quickly before walking to the bathroom across the hall.

I get changed into dark blue skinny jeans that are slightly ripped, a black t-shirt based off the Cheshire Cat with 'We're All Mad Here' written on it, white Dr Martens and a white leather jacket. I fold up the t-shirt I wore last night and place it on my pillow. I put my phone in my pocket and walk downstairs to see who is awake. I think that Oli and I were the last ones to wake up; James usually wakes up early anyway and Pete and Laura don't like to sleep in so they should be awake now. I go into the kitchen and Laura smiles at me "Good morning Hannah" she says and I smile back sitting down at the table "This is weird. We don't usually see you in the morning" Pete says sitting opposite me "We should get used to it Pete. I think Hannah will be staying here more often" Laura says giving Pete his food.

"If it's of any inconvenience I won't stay the night" I say and both Pete and Laura shake their heads "It isn't inconvenient at all Hannah. You are a part of the family and have been since you started looking after James" Pete says and Oli walks in, sitting next to him "Morning mum, morning dad" he says putting his arm around me "You should be filming" I say and he shrugs "I want to eat first" he says and I shake my head "Go film. I will bring you some food later. We're going out though" I say and he nods "Fine. I will be down when we finish" he says standing up, kissing me sweetly and disappearing upstairs. Laura starts giggling and I look to her "I was dating Pete for months before I could make him listen to me like that. You've only been dating him a day" she says and I giggle "He doesn't even listen to us like that" Pete says with a mouth full of food "Close your mouth Pete" I say and he does as I said.

About half an hour later Oli runs down the stairs with James on his back, they're both laughing like crazy. Oli dumps James on the couch next to me and he then sits on the couch on the other side of me "You finished?" I ask and he nods "Yeah. I called Caspar, you ready?" he asks standing up and I nod "I am" I say and he pulls me up by my hand "See you later James" I say ruffling his hair "Bye Mum" Oli says hugging Laura "Where are you going?" she asks as I hug her "Just to Caspar's" Oli says and she nods. Oli takes my hand again, grabs his keys and we walk down to his car.

After a 10 minute car ride Oli pulls up to an apartment building that I recognise. This is where my cousin and her boyfriend live. We both get out of the car and Oli puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk to the apartment where Caspar lives. Oli knocks on the door and this is weird, because my cousin and her boyfriend live in this apartment, maybe Caspar is the roommate I have never met. The door opens and I see that Beth has opened it; Beth is my cousin "Hey Beth. I called Casp earlier" Oli says but she doesn't pay attention to him. She is frozen looking at me "Who's at the door babe?" Joe, Beth's boyfriend asks walking up "Uh. Hannah?" he asks and I nod but Oli looks to me surprised "You know Joe?" he asks and I nod again "Yes. He's dating Beth" I say and Oli nods hesitantly "I'm her cousin" Beth says pulling me into a massive hug.

"This is so strange" Oli says as Beth, Joe and I sit on the couches with him "What are the odds?" Joe asks pulling Beth into his lap "I didn't know that Caspar was the mysterious roommate" I say and Beth giggles "I can't believe that you never met him though. The amount of times that you have been here" she says and I nod "Where is he?" I ask looking around "In his room. Oli will go and get him" Joe says and Oli kisses my forehead before walking off to go and get Caspar. Once Oli is out of earshot Beth gets off of Joe - much to his annoyance - and sits next to me, clearly wanting answers "You are dating Oli. Oli White" she says and I nod "When did that happen?" she asks and I smile "Last night" I say and she starts fangirling "You've known him for ages though" she says and I nod.

When Oli and Caspar walk in Beth sits back next to Joe and Oli sits down next to me "This is the babysitter" Caspar says standing in front of me "That's my job. Well done" I say leaning into Oli "Warning about my cousin. She is as sarcastic as anything" Beth says and I giggle as she winks at me "Nice on mate. You actually asked her out" Caspar says sitting on the only unoccupied couch "I said I would" Oli says and I smile up at him.

----- Beth's P.O.V -----

I couldn't be happier for Hannah. Oli is a great guy; I never knew that the Oli she was always saying she liked was this Oli though. I guess that's just me being a bit slow. I know that Oli won't ever hurt her, on the off chance that he does then I think Joe will cut his manhood off because Joe thinks of Hannah as his sister. I do too; I have never been closer to anyone.

Hannah deserves this. She deserves something amazing in her life after all the shit she has been through.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Three, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.........