4) It's Been A While

SUNGGYU'S POV.

It's her. No doubt.
I never forgot about her.... She was hard to forget about anyway...

It was sorta awkward since I am PRETTY sure that we both recognized each other, but then I came back to reality when the crowd of fans started getting louder. I turned around and I tried to listen to what they were saying.

"Who is she... What does she think she is...?"

"Wowwww she just tried to get his attention by sitting on the curb, how pathetic."

"She is such an attention whore."

......
Why are they being so rude and cold towards her? All she did was sit on the curb....
I never knew that My fans could be so cruel....

From behind I hear "HYUNG!!! What happened?"
I see that Woohyun came out of the car and the others have their heads peeking out from inside of the car.

.....What do I do?
I don't want what just happened right now to be such a big commotion but I also didn't want to lose her after just finding her... It's been 3 long years!!!....

That's when it happened.
What I feared the most.
All of a sudden the world seemed to slow down.

I saw it. One rude fan took the chance to throw an egg. I saw it flying.

I did what I thought was right and blocked the egg from hitting her with my back.

*SPLAAAAT* I turned around and took note of the rude fan who threw the egg. I wouldn't forget her.

I then grabbed a hold of the girl's wrist and I pulled her up so she can stand and I covered her while guiding her to the van.

Without thinking, I ask manager hyung and the rest of the members to make space in the van so she can come with us. Thankfully Sungjong quietly unbuckles his seatbelt and moves to the back so he can sit on top of Dongwoo. (KYAAAA ><)

I secretly thank them with a apologetic look.
I have my jacket... and it is all covered in eggshell and drying-up yolk...
It's not that I care about how "gross" it is but, I am very disappointed and disgusted by how that fan acted.

I wanted to fix her actions.

So I decide to walk back to the crowd, and suprisingly, they are silent. I look for the rude girl.
Found her. I walk up to her and I hold up my jacket.
And that's when I speak up.

"I thought all of my fans were good fans. But apparently not. I am very disappointed. I didn't know that some Inspirits were such cold-hearted people who only have mean things to say."

I look at the girl, whom I think is the most disgusting and mean girl alive, and I throw my now-dirty jacket at her.

"While you are at it. Take the jacket that you dirtied. I don't want it anymore. I would feel disgusted just by seeing it again anyways. Maybe next time, you will know how to properly behave as a person? I will hope that you will apologize to her one day."

Well that's done.
I walk back to the right side of the van so that I can sit next to her. Thankfully Woohyun moved to the front so that I can sit next to her.

I feel all eyes move onto me and....
Now that I think about it... I never got her name...

It must be awkward and scary for her right now.
She is sitting with her back on all of us... looking out the window....

I decide to speak up.
"Hey. It's been quite a while since we last met."

*************
Girl's POV.

"Hey. It's been a while since we last met."

What he says surprises me.
He remembered me? I was so unsure. I am happy.
I thought that he would have forgotten me by now...

I mean....
I thought of him as the nicest person on the planet. He was the only one who actually worried for me in such a long time that then, I was extremely touched and happy.

I slowly turn around to see that HE is sitting next to me. I look at him properly and I see that he hasn't changed much besides his hair style.

I know I need to say something but.... what?
That's when he speaks up.

"You haven't changed much. I can clearly remember your face! How have you been?"

I.... uhhh... how have I been?
Oh no. I am so not used to talking to people.... still....

I surprise myself.
"You haven't changed much too... except for your hair and.... seems like you have fans now???"

Now that I think of it, it wasn't just us...
I turn back, and I see some many eyes on me along with eyes from the front.

"I am sorry. I am so rude and impolite. Hello, nice to meet you all!"

Woah. WOAH. I don't know why but... I find it easy to talk to them....Why?

After I said hello, I am returned with many smiles and 'hellos' and...
"We are INFINITE!!! Nice to meet you!!!"

They are all so warming and welcoming....
I feel really......unused to this atmosphere....

I never ever knew that such nice people could be bunched together in one van. Even to this day, I only made one good friend and even though she is wonderful, I still am not used to her kindness and playfulness at times....

WAIT. Back to the present.
They all have their eyes on me and I know I haven't introduced myself yet. I guess I must....

"Hello, Sorry that I haven't introduced myself. My name is... is... Chaeyoo. Shin Chaeyoo..."
I usually don't say my name in public because I don't like it. It is such an ugly name...

"You have a really pretty name."
I see that HE said it. Now that I think of it, I never got his name... Still....

That's when he speaks again.
"I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite and the guy you ran into about three years ago."

***************
HELLO GUYSSS
first of all THANK YOU FOR READING
LEMME JUST TELL YOU STUFF/THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER❤️

so Chaeyoo is actually A REALLY PRETTY NAME
like i wish i had Chaeyoo as my name!!!!!
THERE IS A REASON of why Chaeyoo thinks her name is ugly and i do not know if you have noticed or not but Chaeyoo's thoughts are still very stiff(?).
Like usually if we feel sad or happy we express ourselves with such emotions right?
OUR CHAEYOO doesnot really know what emotions are to her and so you may have noticed many PERIODS after everything she says or thinks~
there will be progress and just thinking about the next chapter is soooo much fun❤️👌

okay done with the infoooo~
thank you all sooo sooo much for reading and voting for my fanfics❤️ it really makes my day and I do my absolute best to reply to all your comments and messages so PLEASE approach me😘
SO please DO CONTINUE TO VOTE for all my fanfics and btw....

OUR BBY SUNGGYU IS COMING BACK😭😘❤️
LET'S SUPPORT HIM WELL😁👌

until next time,
pineapple_onew ☺️☺️☺️