1) Silent Rain & Tears.

Sunggyu's POV.
(hello everyone~)
Aaaggghhhhh. Why does it have to be raining on a day like this? I have to walk back to the dorm today... hmphhh... I have bad luck... *sighhh*
I decide to TRY to jog to the dorm where the other members are. But my legs aren't listening to me. Probably because we did dance practice for hours straight and I decided to stay and practice more in order to perfect this one dance move, the scorpion...

While I jog(?) towards the dorm, it starts to rain even harder. It's to the extreme where I can barely see anything in front of me. I decide that I should try dashing over to wherever I can stay dry for a while until the rain stops. I make a dash for it.

(*insert a bumping sound along with the slight splashing sound hence the rain*)

I bumped into something. UGHHH SO CLUMSY. Owwww. My bum hurts. As I get up, I hear a slight sniffle. I squint a little (yesh he squints with his already small eyes><) and I see that I ran into a SOMEBODY not a SOMETHING. I immediately get up and apologize while offering my hand to help the person up. The person was wearing a black hoodie that had this logo which I couldn't see clearly because of the rain. I also see that the person is wearing shorts along with some really worn-out converse sneakers... I can see that the person is a girl because of her long, brown/black hair and she has clipped part of her hair up with an intricate-looking flower hair clip.

She still isnt getting up so I do the "obvious cough" in order to get her attention to take my hand and stand up. She lifts her head a bit and I can see her face a little. It's now obvious that she sees me with my hand held out... but...

She still is on the ground, not taking my hand in which I offered to help her up. So I decide to speak up, "I'm sorry for bumping into you miss, super sorry. You should stand up now, take my hand."

Nothing happens.
Maybe she doesn't want me to help her? But still, she might have gotten hurt...

I decide to kneel down so that I am at her level. I then try to look at her face... but she looks away. okay then. She obviously doesn't want to be bothered. I think about leaving now but I offer to help her up one more time and make a gesture with my hand.

I thought nothing would happen this time as well but, she slowly moves her small hand towards mine. She places her hand ontop of mine. Her hand is verycold....and small... I take a grip on her hand and help her up.

Once we are both standing, I notice right away that the girl has fresh scars on her knees and on her right arm. This is bad.

"Miss! You got hurt! I am terribly sorry. Let's get out of this rain first so that I can take a better look and maybe get some medication for your sc-"

"It's fine. You don't have to worry about it." The girl speaks in such a small yet pretty voice.

"Miss, you must be crazy! It's cold because of the rain AND because of me you got hurt! Could you please just follow me?" I look at her face. It is partly covered because of her hair but I can still see that she is in pain. Why won't she just accept the help? Why is she holding it in?

She silently nods. I grab her wrist and drag her to a close-by covered area.
When we get there, I kneel down and examine her legs. Her knees are scarred badly. I get back up and I see that her right arm is only slightly scarred. Thankfully it wasn't worse...

I decide that it would be best to get some band-aids and some type of medication oinment or something so I drag her back into the pouring rain, and lead the way to the closest drugstore in which I remember had some band-aids when I injured myself some time before. While I am dragging her along, she doesn't make a single sound.

We are almost there and I look back to check on how the girl is doing. I am suddenly shocked.

The girl is crying... she is crying but...
The girl is smiling. And her smile is beautiful, it's a fatal smile.

******************
hey guys!!!!
how do you like it so far? don't worry it ain't a scary story!!!! you will like the next chapter!!!

THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!

Please comment, vote, and continue to read!!!!
Make sure you check out my other stories too!!!

much love from Pineapple_onew ❤️❤️❤️