Chapter 10

Warning, a lot of happiness

That night I had the best sleep ever!  I dreamt about that song, Crocodile rock. 

I woke up the next morning in the best mood I've been in years, that song was magical.    Was so excited for what the day held that I burst out of my room, startling Chica and Roxy.  I had my feathers and beak pampered before I left, so I'm in a beautiful mood. 

I skipped out of Rockstar row, practically glowing with joy. 
I made my way to the fazcade to visit Music Man, and hopefully catch him playing my new favorite song.  

The first thing I did when I got there was greet Music Man,  "Hi Music Man!" 
He looked elated to see me in such a blissful attitude.   "I had an amazing dream last night,  Monty and I were singing Crocodile rock on stage with the whole Fazbear crew! It was wonderful." I spun as I said the last word.   "The children's happiness is my happiness, and everyone was having a blast as we sang".  

I couldn't stop my feet from moving at the excitement,  and to my luck, the DJ play the right song causing a squeal to come from me.  I danced my heart out,  a bunch of children joined and danced with me.
The Fazbear gang even joined, and the teens. Boy was it a party! 

I was danced with each animatronic, even Music Man.  The last animatronic I danced with was Monty, and we were laughing as we moved. 

After the song was over multiple of the kids asked if we could sing that song again we we perform again, I told them that they would have to ask Jodi.  Which they were quick to do.  I hope he says yes.

I knew he did, because an hour later Jodi came to me pleasantly surprised.

" Y/n, you have no idea how many people are asking for you to sing".   Freddy laughed,  "We have a general idea Jodi".  

Jodi chuckled, " Well, you a are up in an hour".  I gasped in joy and grabbed Chica and Roxy's wrists, pulling them the Rockstar row to get ready.

Roxy, Chica and I brushed out fur and feathers.  I was even given permission to put easily removable sparkles on their cheeks.   When we were ready we went to the stage lift where the boys were waiting.  "Ready?" Freddy asked us.  Monty chuckled "I think y/n is definitely excited".  I gripped my synthesizer a little, " You bet I am!" My synthesizer had a platform and straps so that I wouldn't have to hold it while performing, so me shifting wasn't a problem as it hung in front of me from my neck.

The announcer said it's bit, and up went the stage lift.

Freddy went to his mic and greeted everyone.  "Hello everyone, we are glad you could make it to The Pizza Plex today.  It's a wonderful day, so let's make it better!"

The show began and was a smashing start, but the ending was what everyone was waiting for.

Crocodile rock.

Music Man managed to arrive and watch from above the DJ booth.

"And now to for our last song, Crocodile rock!"  Freddy announced.

(Play song at the top, you do have to though if you did last chapter)

This time felt more complete, the whole crew saw here. Well, except Sundrop and Moondrop.   It was better this time!   Everyone was dancing,  even the parents.

"Crocodile rocking is somethin shocking when you just can't keep still.

Never knew me a better then I guess I never will".

" Everybody is feeling right, cause we gonna dance all night.  Croc-o-rockin is something out of sight, yeah yeah yeah".

It was a sight to behold, the pure joy that filled the room was enough to make even the angriest of teenagers laugh. In the best way possible.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I fell on to my couch, tired but satisfied.   I giggled into the pillows as I waited for Chia and Roxy, we're going to have a girls night!