THE NEXT DAY ...

AFTER WE BOTH WOKE UP ... i said good morning while smiling at him, my hair was such a deep red i loved the new color on me .. it was AWESOME ON ME . jason got up and huged me from behind me and said good morning beautifull .. i laughed at him and said whatch wanna do today babe? I dont know : he said WANNA GO TO THE MALL :HE SAID why you wanna go their: i asked because inwant to show people that you are mine: he said i smilied at him abd said sure let me get ready ... we both got ready i picked out my favorit outfite it was my neon purple converses with a black dress , he was wearing a plain black shirt with some grey skinny jeans and some red converses. he was straighting his hair after he was through he put some spikes in his hair , i straighting my hair and put a little bit of poof in my hair . WE WALKED INTO THE MALL AND WE WALKED AND TALKED AND FLIRTED jason was chasing me in the mall i was hiding from jason in the clothes rak , he was loking for me BOO : i said he turned around in shock oh my god: he said i laughed then he said come here, i got out of the clothes rak and i waled towards him against the ralling of the mall and we kissed. Then IM GONNA GET YOY : he said i sweeked and ran away from him . then he caught me. When we finally stoped playing around we were looking at HOT TOPIC i found the cutest bennie it was grey! and i had enough money for it , JASON WAS WAITING FOR ME OUTSIDE OF HOT TOPIC THEN INSAW HEATHER COME UP TO HIM . HEY JASON :said heather i walked up and Oh hey heather what happen did your plastic surgery get canceled ! : i said JASON WAS SMERKING AT MY SMART COMMENT , then we walked off he put his arm around me and we went on to look around i could feel heather stare at us while we were walking away from her.

----------TO BE CONTINUED-----------