Chapter 6 (SSS class hunter)

"I'm.... back?" The second she got back from an emergency call to help Manager Kaer fix the streaming services which the dragons had somehow intercepted, she was tackled by Arin. She really couldn't get a break.

"MELLLLLLL..."The latter whined.

"I thought you said you would handle them while I was gone?" Mel Sighed letting Arin hang off her.

"It was that bastard Lucas."

"Hey! What are you talking about? What did I do?" Lucas complained.

"You were being a show-off-"A silencing spell had been placed on both of them.

"Anyway, let's continue the reaction." She gave both Lucas and Arin a cold glare before releasing their spells and starting the next video.

There was a bright flash on the screen as Gongja's fight with the sword saint continued. The Sword saint's blade getting dangerously close to Gongja's neck.

"Ooo he dodged it." The heretic inquisitor laughed clapping.

"Hah, probably by luck." Viper scoffed unimpressed.

"He somehow manages to be really lucky and really unlucky simultaneously." The crusader observed, finding the situation just a bit funny.

"You can dodge my blade? As expected of a first class assassin!" The sword saint exclaimed as Gongja barely managed to escape getting his throat slit open by chance.

'This deaf fucking geezer...'

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HE SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT OUT LOUD." Viper was cackling and almost choked on his popcorn while the sword saint only sighed, slightly offended but also exasperated.

"He's always been a bit sassy." The countess chuckled behind her fan.

Suddenly, the younger hunter's feet fumbled and he tripped.

"Wha-!? Ugh! Ack.." Gongja did his best to escape and fend off the sword saint attacks, trembling slightly out of panic and exhaustion.

"So chaotic," Athy commented, also finding the circumstances kind of ridiculous.

"Looks like a boomer chasing down some kid who trashed his lawn." Yuri attempted to describe the scene on the screen.

"Except the kid doesn't know what he did and the boomer is buff, has a knife, and is deaf." Mellissa added.

'I can't...the first time was out of pure luck,'

The sword saint stood over his trembling form, his blade glistening in the moonlight.

"Old man stop terrorizing teenagers." Viper yelled.

"If you guys would stop sending assassins, maybe I would be less cautious." The Sword saint answered.

"Why would we collectively raise a teenager to be a mass murderer in order to assassinate you?"

"I don't know you tell me,"

'I can't dodge it another time..!'

However, just as the lethal blow was about to happen.

"Shut up." Surprised and still panicked, Gongja looked back at the sword saint who seemed to be talking to himself again." You want to interrogate him? This devil?"

"That doesn't seem like schizophrenia to me." The Apothecary observed.

"Nah, the old man is just crazy."

"You, Viper, are also well into your middle ages,"

'...?'

"Didn't I tell you I'll take care of it? Stop interfering with everything I do!" The rank one was once again talking to thin air.