18

(this chapter is slightly inspired by that one Nishinoya fic, pretty sure its called beet red)

This god-awful training camp was almost over, only one more night then I'm free. I get my freedom back and my nights with Kenma. I am especially looking forward to my nights with Kenma, sneaking 10-minute makeout sessions isn't that fun, don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like them. I just want... more, if you know what I mean.

So, I decided if I was gonna get my fix I was gonna have to do some sneaking around. And would it even count as sneaky around if it wasn't done at one in the morning?

Puddin <333

Are you awake?

ofc

wanna meet me outside the
manager's room in 10 minutes?

mmm I think I do

--

I put on a basic white tee-shirt and some black silk shorts, which are pretty much the nicest thing I own, and left the room. I waited a few minutes for Kenma, I mean sneaking out of a room full of boys seems like it would be hard, and convincing them you're not going to make out with a girl would be even harder. Especially when you are. 

Eventually, he made it out and I could see him walking towards me,

"Hey," he greeted me with a hushed voice,

"Hello Kenma," I say gently grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers, and starting to walk down the hallway, 

"So Akai, why did you want to meet me?" Kenma said pretending to be oblivious.

"Oh, I don't know Kenma... I just wanted to talk to you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well we can do lots of talking," Kenma whispered in my ear and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. This is gonna be fun.

We eventually made our way to an empty classroom, (i remember the training camp being in a school but if it's not pretend for the plot.) I closed the door as we walked into the room. Kenma wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, but not like he normally did. This time was more aggressive, I guess we were both horny.

Then he picked me up and put his hands on my ass, then set me down on a desk. Am I about to lose my virginity in a classroom? He pulls away for a moment to just look me in the eyes, then pulls up my tee-shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra so him seeing my boobs make me kind of embarrassed. Which he must've noticed.

"You're beautiful Akai. I love you." he reassured me,

"I love you too, Kenma," I respond pulling him in for another kiss. He then started kissing down my jaw and making his way down to my breasts. He was sucking like he was trying to leave a hickey, which we did. Then he made his way down to my waistband.

"Wait-" I said stopping him,

"What? Do you wanna stop?"

"No no, It's just that I got it last time. So it's only fair that it's your turn." and without saying another word I got off the desk and onto my knees. But, before I could do anymore we heard footsteps.

And before we had a chance to react or do anything the door opened,

"JESUS FUCKING-" I yelled reaching for my shirt and Kenma stepping in front of me so they wouldn't see anything. The door had been opened by the three Karasuno third years, there were a couple of people behind them but I couldn't see who.

While putting my shirt on I noticed the boys were staring at me, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I annoyingly said standing back up, then I heard a very VERY familiar voice,

"Akai?" Suro says moving to the front of them, then seeing who I was with. "What the fuck."

Before I could move or say anything Kenma stepped forward, "Look Kuro I can-" but before Kenma could say anything else Suro punched him in the face, and practically tackled him. 

"Fuck you Kenma!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I yell trying to get Suro off of Kenma before any more damage was done. But he pushed me off, "Are you guys just going to watch?!" I shouted at the other guys who eventually pried my brother off of Kenma. By now a coach had heard the commotion and had come to see what was going on. 

"What the hell is going on?" Karasuno's coach said standing in the doorway. What a sight this must've been, a teary-eyed girl, a boy with a black eye, another boy red from anger which I'm pretty sure was also teary-eyed, and three other boys holding him.

"You know what- all of you just go back to your rooms. I'll deal with this tomorrow." The coach said walking back to his room pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

--