12

A few days had passed since walking home with Kenma. We texted almost every day and had gotten a lot closer, it was nice. I wanted to ask him out, kiss him, fuck him, but I couldn't. Damn you, Tetsurō and that damn fucking promise we made. I decided to ask him about it. In the most subtle way, I could. Of course.

"Suro," I say walking into his room, without knocking of course.

"Akai," He responds, scribing on his homework. 

"You know the night of the sleepover where you were like 'promise you don't like Kenma and will never get with him'" I poorly imitated his voice.

"Um yeah, why?" Suro questions with a raised eyebrow,

"I was just wondering if that was still in effect?" I say quietly,

"Yes. Kenma is off-limits. If you get with him I'll beat both of your asses." He threaten, his words werent very serious but his tone definitely was.

"I'm your sister you wouldn't dare," I called his bluff... hopefully.

"I don't care if you're my sister I'll beat your ass."

"Rude."

--

Today was boring as fuck. Mei was off doing who knows what, probably fucking Yaku again. Bokuto had practice and I didn't feel like hanging out with anyone on the team. Well, except for one person...

Pudding

ken.

Akai.

wanna come over?

and do what?

um I don't know we'll work it
out when you get here

okay then coming rn

--

I decided to wait outside the door to avoid Suro interrupting us because I was gonna make some moves today. Fuck that promise. I saw him walk out of his house and make his way over, 

"Why did you wait outside?" He asked me.

"Um because I can? Now let's go inside"  I said trying to avoid any suspicion,

We quietly made our way upstairs and into my room, which I probably should have cleaned a little bit. He flopped down onto my bed and I closed my door and... locked it. 

"So what are we gonna do?" Kenma asked as a sat down next to him,

"Wanna make out?" I suggested, which I was hoping he would take as a joke. Unless, he wanted to actually make out. 

-Kenma POV-

Did she just ask me if I wanna make out with her? I mean, I'm down, but I can't tell if she's serious or not.

"I can't tell if you're joking right now." I replied, sitting up to look at her.

"I'm only joking if you're not down," she responded, I could tell she was nervous, but also trying to play it off as being confident.

Then she sat down next to me on the bed. Holy shit, are we actually about to do this right now? She looked me in the eye and I looked down at her lips. I sat up a bit and kissed her, she had soft lips and she must've put on chapstick because they tasted like cherries.

I reached up and put my hand on the side of her face, and she climbed on top of me. She stopped kissing me to catch a breath, but then quickly went back to kissing me, except not my lips. She was kissing down my jawline and then moved down to my neck. My hands were on her waist but I moved them down to her ass and I could feel her smile slightly. This was moving extremely fast.

Then she hit a sweet spot and I let out a quiet moan, then she stopped kissing my neck and looked down at me. I don't know what came over me but I took my shirt off and kissed her roughly. She seemed like she was taking her shirt off too but there was a knock on the door.

"Shit," She whispered pulling away from me,

"Akai mom needs you in the kitchen," It was Kuro he tried to open the door but Akai must've locked it, "Why is your door locked?" Kuro says jiggling the doorknob as if that's going to do anything.

Akai was mouthing for me to hide but I didn't know where, "Um I was.. changing. Tell mom I'll be down in a minute." she made up an excuse on the spot, a shitty one, but still an excuse.

Then she pointed to the closet and I went inside as she went to the door, this is the most Wattpad thing that's ever happened to me. 

"What were you doing?" I heard Kuro ask,

"I told you, I was changing," Akai responds quickly,

"Mhm I'm sure," I could basically hear him grin.

Then my phone went off in my pocket, 

Akai <3

you can sneak out the door right now
if you hurry Suro is in his room and my
mom is in the bathroom so they won't see
you

running for my life rn 

-- 

I quietly ran down the stairs while putting my shirt back on, Akai was waiting at the door when I got downstairs. 

"Goodbye, Ken," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye Akai, see you tomorrow," we said as if not even 10 minutes ago she was on top of me. Then I kissed her cheek, walked out of the door, and went home. Today was definitely interesting.

--