love hate r/s

It was the start of my sec 3 life. I get to know this guy, john. At first I finds him annoying but after much days with him in school, I started to get to know him more. We started off chatting at instagram follow by whatapps.. n slowly we became best of friends. Nothing could actually stop us from not being "together". Friends goes buzzing around one and another about me n him but well we didn't bother it's because they're jealous of what we're having that they don't.
He's kind of popular among the girls and he'll start flirting. Although I know that the word flirt is always being misuse but I don't have another word to rephrase it so pardon me. He always told me that I only belong to him but look he's flirting behind my back. I know that all girls doesn't like their boys going around with other girls because What's theirs means they hate Sharing.
Sometimes why can't he just keep those comments to himself? It's that hard? I don't understand him. We've like a love hate r/s going on with each other. Why can't he just treat this friendship r/s seriously? If I can why can't he?
Most of the time he's getting on my nerves due to he's actions. I'm always hurt because of him but afterall I still forgive him it's because "why leave hates when you can make love" Don't get me wrong. It's friendship love. Haha.

I guess I'll stop here. Hope you guys enjoy my story!(:
"Cherish the person you love truthfully as you won't know what brings tomorrow." God bless!