Chapter 5

Sorry for the delay...

Into the story 🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
——————————————

Diya (MV) : Haiyoo!!! Settom innaiku nambe. Confirm naa anaiku pesuna pechuku namela vella vittu tukiruvan.

Adi: Enough of your mind voice come and sit.

Diya sat infront of him with a awkward smile.

Adi : So, you're my new PA. (smirking)

Diya : Yes sir.

Adi : Hmm OK Diya your cabin is next to mine. You may go there and I will send the works through email . You may leave now.

Diya was shocked by his behaviour

Diya(MV) : Ivarukku mulla leh edacho adipathirucha ille temporary memory loss ahh...

Adi : Yen mulla yellam seriyatha irruku nee poi un vellaya paaru.

Diya facepalm herself for speaking it out loud as usual.

Diya : Hehe sorry sir...( Tells quickly and runs out of his cabin)

Adi chuckles looking at her running.

After a few hours, Diya had some doubts with the files. She went to Adi's cabin.

Diya: Sir, I have some doubts with this file.

Adi: Give it.

After Adi checked and returned it back to her.

Adi: Next time if you have doubts don't come to my cabin just call and ask through the intercom. I don't like people coming to my cabin frequently.  ( In stern voice)

Diya : OK sir.
(MV : Rombe tha iru unna yenna pannuren paaru)

After going to her cabin, Diya purposely  called him more than 10-15 times just to irrate him in the name of asking doubts.  Aditya was pissed off and went to her cabin.

Adi : Hey!!! Nee yedhuku ippo inthana vatti call panre.( Shouted)

Diya : Sir, you only told me to call if I had doubts that's why I did. ( Keeping an innocent face)

Adi : Don't lie to me I know you're doing it purposely.

Diya: OK fine I did that on purpose.

Adi got more angrier on her.

Adi (MV): Seriyana timaru pudichave appadiya annaiku mathiri. Nalla allu choose pannirukan yen friendu. Mavane nee setta aprom yenkitta.

Here Rakesh was drinking water and suddenly starts to cough hard...

Staff : Sir yaaro ungala semaya kaluvi utturange...

Rakesh: Teriyum nee moodu...
(MV: yaruda ippadi titrudu namela??
Kandipa ivlo kolevari naa nambe friend tha innaiku avan munnaku pattum poyiru kudadu..)

Back to Diya's cabin

Adi : Ippe unnaku yenna prechane.

Diya: Why are doing like this sir.

Adi: Like what. ( Ask annoyingly)

Diya : Why are you pretending like you don't know me.

Adi : Look that day we met was just a coincidence for that all don't think I will be very kind with you. I'll behave the same with u like with others. And most importantly I don't like to talk with girls that much so better be in your limits.

Diya : Owhhh apadiya sirrr... Appo yedhuku annaiku 32 pallu kamchi yen peru yennanu katti ketinge...

Adi was shocked and couldn't believe she was still asking him question daringly. If it was other girls they would have left the place with anger or scared but he understood Diya is not like them.

Adi : Adu annaiku yedho tonuchu ketten.

Diya : Apo mattum naa ponnu nu terileya...( smirking at him)

Adi(MV) : Aiyoo eva vera ippadi turuvi turuvi kekurale. Ippa yenna solrathu.

At that time Adi got a call from Rakesh.

Adi (MV) : Appadi first time yennuku frienda oru urupadiyane vella paniruka.

Adi attend the call infront of Diya pretending to keep a stern face while Diya was smirking at him.

Adi : Sollu da

Rakesh : Dei unnaku chicken biriyani vennuma ille mutton biriyani venumma.

Adi : Yennadu anthe meeting ahh. Dei athu yevalo important ippo sollure.

Rakesh : Meeting ahh!! Dei paitiyam naa inge Rahim bhai biriyani kadhai leh nikiren. Sikirom sollu illena unnaku kaaka biriyani tha.

Adi : Seri iru na ippave varen.

(He says that and quickly came out of her cabin and went out of the office)

Rakesh : Oru biriyani kettudu kuthammada ippadi kolepi uttiya yennaya. Seri paravale namaluke order paniruvom.

To the shop owner.

Rakesh : Anna rendu chicken biriyani kudunge and most importantly leg piece irrukanom. Ille na court leh case poturuven neege yemmatiringe nuu...

Shop owner: Paitiyam yedhuku ellam case pothudu paaru...🤦‍♂️

Here at Diya's cabin

Diya : Kelvi ketta odene escape ayiradu. Paravale inge thane sir irrupinga appo unggale vechikuren.
Haiyayo vachikurena ile ile pathukuren. Ivana yellam kudhe vachikitta paitiyam ayiruvom.

Later Diya went to home after work finished. She told her family about her first day experience at office except the conversation between Adi and her. After some time she ate her dinner and slept.

Here Adi was at his room thinking about today's incident.

Adi (MV) : Syabaa nalle vella tapichom illena innaiku yenna ayirukomo. Iva kude konjom neram pesunathuke ippadi kilikura ithula nambe inneme office hours full iva kude iruke porom. Kaduvele nee tha yenna antha kutty pisaasu kitte irrundu kapathunom.

Thinking about that Adi slept not knowing his life is going to change by an angel sent by his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you'll like this chapter 😄

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter 😊

See you in the next chapter 👋👋