~Chapter 36~

RECAP : ADI WAS MISSING AND EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD. DIYA WAS DEPRESSED.

•••••••••••••

3 MONTHS LATER,

Somewhere in the middle of a forest

Two girls in their mid twenties were walking following the pathway with basket full of fruits in their hands.

Prachi : Hey Reysha why are you bringing this much of fruits to your house.

Reysha : It's for him remember papa told he must eat a lot of  nutritious food.

Prachi : But Reysha I have warned you don't develop any feelings for him. What if he remembers his past life and he might have someone else in his life. He has to go back to them right.

Reysha smile vanished and saw Prachi

Reysha : Prachi If he remember his past life and also if he has someone in his life I would definitely be happy for him and let him go...I know it would be painful for me but he deserves to be with his loved ones. Until that I would be here with him and help him recover.

Prachi : Sometimes I wonder why are you being so good to everyone.

They continued to walk and reached their village. It's a small village in the middle of the forest and only 10 families were living there. Reysha and Prachi entered into the hut which was slightly bigger then the others and placed the fruit baskets in there. An old man with long white hair and beard came into the hut. Reysha ran to him and hugged him.

Reysha : Papa!!

Bahadur : Yes my dear

Reysha : Papa I got all the fruits for him where is he??

Bahadur : His at the back over there.

Reysha : Ok papa I'll go and give this to him.

Reysha took some fruits and ran to the back of their hut. A guy was sitting on one of the wood and was staring at the mountains opposite.

Reysha : Adi

He turned and smiled at her.

3 months before when his plane got crashed Adi and another guy were the only ones to survive. Both of them were lying unconscious in the forest slightly far away from the plane. As Reysha was passing by she noticed both of them and quickly called her villagers for help. Adi and the other guy were brought to their village and Reysha father (Bahadur) treated both of them as his the "vaithiyar" of that village.

Adi had many fractures in his body and mainly his head was injured which caused adi to be in coma for almost 4 weeks. The other guy was also severely injured and Bahadur treated him but unfortunately he passed away few days later.

4 weeks later Adi got his consciousness back but he had temporary memory loss. Adi only remembered his name his age but he couldn't particularly remember his lifestyle. Bahadur adviced adi to stay with them and he would help adi get cure until he remembers everything. Adi will usually get dreams of him owning big house cars and some people faces but when he tries to remember them his head starts to pain unbearably.

Adi doesn't talk much too anyone except for Reysha and Bahadur. Reysha  is a beautiful and kind hearted girl. She loves to help everyone and won't expect anything in return from them. As Reysha is an extrovert she always talk with Adi an made him to feel comfortable. From that day onwards Adi and Reysha became good friends.

Reysha has feelings for Adi as his always kind hearted and very humble to everyone but she was also aware that he might have anyone in his life so she doesn't want to cross the limit and decided to be a good friend for Adi and help him cure.

####

Reysha : Here have some of these fruits it's good for your health.

Adi : No Reysha I don't want

Reysha : Are you ok?? You seem to be bothered by something

Adi : I had a dream again and this time it's weird from the ones I had

Reysha: What is it?

Adi : I'm not sure but a girl came in my dream. She was short, chubby and cute...(a small smile appeared on his face when he thought about it)

Reysha : Owh...( reysha felt a bit sad but decided to be normal)

Adi : I don't remember her face correctly but she had big eyes. I feel like I've seen those eyes before and I try to remember it but my head started to pain.

Reysha : Don't worry it should be someone in your life and you would remember her soon...

Adi : I hope so....

Adi always felt like he left something very important to him behind. He feels like going somewhere but he wasn't sure where to go.

#######

Chennai

XYZ HOSPITAL

Doc : Here are your reports Diya.

As soon as she took it and read...Diya's hands started to tremble and tears flow down her cheeks.

Doc : Diya I can understand how you would be feeling right now but you have to be strong...

Diya left the hospital and drive back to their house. She ran into her room and shut the door. Diya stand infront of the big picture frame of Adi and cried.

Diya : Adi I'm pregnant......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Choryyyy for the late update...🥺 After my exams finished I wasn't  feeling well and couldn't update...Pls manichu me 🥺😅

I hope you guys like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment..

Take care!!!