~Chapter 16~

I'm getting better so here's an update.

Into the story🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
_________________________________________

Adi and Diya spent their days together at Paris happily and returned back to India.

AK's Cabin

Rakesh : Macha I don't understand anything what's going on here???

Meera : Well I'll tell you what happened.

Adi smiles at her.

That day,

After Meera entered in and asked for Adi's forgiveness

Adi : Fine I forgive you now leave my office.

Meera : Adi that's not the actual reason I'm here. I need to tell you something. Vikram came and met me few days back.

Adi looked at her confused

Adi : How do you know each other??

Meera : I have no idea how he find out me but one day I was at the supermarket and he came to me. He asked me If I was your ex and then he told me to help him to get something from you which belongs to him. He told me to seduce you and make you come behind me. I was really shocked and angry at him. I know what I did in the past is wrong but now I'm married to a wonderful man and leaving a happy life. That's when I decide to help you and I agreed to him. I really want to help you Adi.

Adi : (Smiles) I'm happy you've changed Meera. I forgive you and I'm happy that you have a wonderful life. You should introduce your husband to me soon.

Meera : Sure Adi even he knows everything and is eagerly waiting to meet you. So what should we do now about Vikram?

Adi : Simple you just have to act as he told and do it. Then inform me his plans.

Meera : Alright sounds like a plan but Adi what does he wants from you.

Adi : He wants to take my Diya from me which will never happen. And Meera another important thing Diya must not know anything that is happening now and you just have to act rude with her bcz she knows what happened between us in the past.

Meera : Ok but why??

Adi : She an angel and if she finds out about this she will get worried a lot.

Meera : Show me your angel picture.

Adi showed her Diya's photo

Meera : She's really gorgeous and I'm happy for you. OK bye!!

Then after Meera met Diya she acted rude to her.

#####

Meera : This was what happened.