Just Like A Star

Today I am at the Cullen's house, Emmet's playing video games while Rosalie is shaking her head and reading a magazine, Carlisle is at reading a book on medicine and Esme is in the kitchen cooking me spaghetti, Malice is sitting down looking at some vision of one of us in one of her fucked outfits, and Gayward is playing that supposed lullaby that sounds like something what you play at a memorial service.

I know what your thinking " Isabella Maria Swan that is not something you should be saying about your best friend and the love of your life", well I hate them. First off my name is not Isabella Maria Swan, my name is Isabella Maria Salvatore. Malice is not my best friend, Rosalie Hale is my best friend, she just doesn't remember me. And Fuckward is not the love of my life, my love is Jasper Whitlock.

I remember the day I met Jasper like it was yesterday.....

*Flashback*

"Damon Salvatore where are you taking me!" I yelled at my brother who had me blindfolded walking me someplace I don't know where.

"right here" he said chuckling at my annoyance

"yay!" I said excitedly I took off the blindfold and saw the most handsome man I've ever seen then I heard my brother failing miserably at holding in laughs and the man in front of me was smirking then I realized my mouth was agape and quickly closed it.

"Isabella this is my friend jasper whitlock, jasper this is my little sister Isabella" said damon still laughing a little

"nice to meet you Isabella" he said and kissed my hand I was blushing madly by now and smiling like an idiot Damon saw then laughed and walked away

*Flashback over*

That is why I love my brother Damon more then Stefan (don't get me wrong I love him but Damon's my favorite), he gets me, well of course he would I'm just like him. Everyone says I'm a girl version of Damon and they're right, we love the exact same things. But back to the point, after we met we hardly left each others sides. A year after we started dating, before he and Damon went back to war, he proposed. So when Damon came back without Jasper I was devastated, all I had left of him was a picture, his dog tags and his last letter to me. It read......

"My Italian Southern Belle,

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits - Yes, unhappily it must be so - You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. And yet my life in V is now a wretched life - Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men - At my age I nedd a steady, quiet life - can that be so in our connection? My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once - Be calm, only by a clam consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

ever thine

ever mine

ever ours

Until we see each other again and make you my wife.

All my love,

Jasper"

The only one who could get me out of my zombie state was Damon, and that was when he was not with Katherine Pierce , but he was still there for me. When Damon, Stefan, and me became vampires I stayed with Damon for a while because, like Damon, I could not forgive Stefan. But every year on the day he died I would mourn for my immortal beloved.

I met Rosie after I left Damon, we became best friends fast. When July 18 th came I stayed I my room till Rosie came....

*Flashback*

"Izzy are you awake" Rosalie asked. I was spread out across the bed crying.

"Go away" I said from under the covers.

"Izzy get up we are supposed to be at the movies at 12:00, come on get dressed".

"I said 'go away' Rose".

"No get up, get dressed" she said as she pulled the covers off.

"Go away Rosalie, I just want to mourn in peace and be left alone!!!!!!!" I screamed at her.

"What do you mean mourn?"

So I told her my story, I even told her I was a vampire and everything.

"Wow, no wonder you want to be left alone today" she finally said.

"Yep"

"But Jasper wouldn't want you to be like this on this day every time, come on we're going to the movies"

"OK"

We saw "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" and when we came out, that's when Rose decided, "I know what we can do know on this day each year" "What" "We'll do song and dance routines like in that movie" "Okay, but what songs would we do". So we went home and wrote down a list of song we would do they were:

"Two Little Girls From Little Rock"

"When Love Goes Wrong"

"Giving Him Something He Could Feel"

"Believe in Miracles"

and the song mine and Jasper's song "Just Like A Star" and more songs from that same movie, and since then we would perform them each year until she was gone. After that I went back to traveling and then I started going to school.

When I saw Jasper with another woman I was hurt, but when I saw Rosie I was so glad she had found the love of her life. I tried to move on from Jazzy with his single brother but I can't, I still love my Jazzy.

Tomorrow is the day I mourn for him and I'm spending the night at the Cullen's, I hope that by tomorrow Rosie will remember me. As I go to bed I think of my best friend, and my love, and hope they remember me.

"Goodnight love" Edward said.

"Goodnight Edward" i said. Tomorrow is going to be a dreadful day