Remembering

Disclaimer, I don't own the characters or the song used in this chapter. They belong to their respective owners.

RPOV:

   Emmett and I had just finished hunting, I had wanted to get out cause I was really angry today, and I don't know why.

    "Come on Rose, tell me what's wrong, maybe I can help" Emmett said concerned.

"I told you Em, I don't know, if I did I would tell you" I said sadly. "It just seems every year on this day I feel angry and sad, I don't know why, so I also get frustrated because I can't remember."

"Well why don't we go to the nearest town and, maybe you'll see something you want to doc" he suggested. "OK Emmy Bear" I said with a smile.

  We ran to Port Angeles, and walked around, I didn't see any store I liked so, no shopping, we couldn't eat so no restaurants, and now I was bored to add to my other cocktail of emotions, I feel like I'm gonna explode. All of a sudden Emmett stopped.

"Rose, there showing old movies at the movie theater, maybe you'll see a movie you like", he said with a smile," I don't think so Em, but we'll see."

  We went inside and that were showing all sorts of old movies, How To Marry a Millionaire,Charade,How To Make A Million, and others but the one that called to me the most was Breakfast At Tiffany's. I told Em, and we went to the ticket counter.

   "Two tickets to Breakfast At Tiffany's, please" he said. She printed out the tickets, but before she gave him the tickets she looked at me and asked, "Would you happen to be Rosalie Cullen?"
   "Yes I am why?", I questioned,  "Oh nothing", she said with a smile, "Don't worry about the money your tickets have already been paid for".

   I was shocked and confused, we didn't even tell anyone we were coming here, but Em was OK with it so we went inside.

   I liked the movie so far, but nothing happened till Paul, was typing on his typewriter. When Moon River(A/N see the media to listen to the song),started playing, I started seeing flashbacks.

*Flashback Begin*

I was at a house and looking for someone when I heard a guitar and singing.

"Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style, someday, I heard someone sing, I turned around and it was a girl who looked like Bella. She was sitting by the window playing a guitar, looking out the window. She was wearing jeans, a silver sweater and had her hair in a half up half down ponytail.
Oh dream maker,
You heartbreaker,
Wherever you're going,
I'm going your way.

As she sings she's sad, she looks as if she's thinking of someone. I can see the tear tracks on her face, she's been crying, but I don't know why or how to help her.

Two drifters off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see

I can hear her voice cracking now as she sings.

We're after the same,
Rainbows end
Waiting round the bend
My huckleberry friend
Moon River
And Me

*Flackback Ends*

"Rosie....Rose, are you okay?" I start to hear Emmet call my name and shake me. "Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about something. It's nothing."

"Well it has to be something if it had you that deep in thought, I was calling you for the past few minutes", he says with a worried face. "I'm fine Emmett, really, if it's something important I'll tell you. I promise", I say with a smile.

"All right, if you're sure. Are you ready to go or do you want to stay for the next movie?" "Can we stay, I don't know why but something made me want to see all these movies and I wanna stick to it until I figure it out." "Of course, no problem," he smiles and somehow, like always, takes away my problems and worries as we settle in for the next movie.

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPDATE😭😭😭😭! I DID NOT ABANDON YOU ALL OR THIS STORY, LIFE HAS JUST BEEN CRAZY, BUT NOW I'M BACK!! I HOPE you all enjoyed this chapter, I also need all of your help. What could have been the reason Rose lost her memories, I had an idea but life got in the way, let me know what you think/want In the comments, live you all😍😙