talking to him

A/N: The outfit for this chapter is at the top of the page. If you don't like it, you can change it. Also, just to let you guys know, I'm making the relationship pretty much start with Kurtz thinking he could manipulate Y/N, but then he gets to know her and actually falls for her, so Kurtz is a little ooc.

Y/N POV

After I left the classroom, I decided to just go outside and wait for lunch to end, but I didn't get the chance to get outside before the bell rang. Well, it looks like I have to find room 214.

After a few minutes, I finally found the class, and luckily the teacher wasn't there yet, so I went in and found an empty desk. I decided to look around the room, and then I saw the boy from earlier enter. I'm pretty sure his name is Kurtz. I also saw the blonde girl that gave me a tour of the school this morning. I think her name is Betty.

After looking around the classroom for a few minutes, I hear the chair beside me move. I look to see who sat beside me, and it's Kurtz.

"Hey, Y/N I didn't know you were in my class."

"Yeah, I'm new, so I've never been to Riverdale High before."

"I'm assuming you just moved here because you said you were new."

"Yeah."

"Cool. Where are you from?"

"I'm from H/T, which is a small/big town/city in Y/C(your country)"

"Cool, but why did you move to Riverdale?"

"Well, my mom wanted to move here to be closer to my older brother and my dad, but if it was up to me, we wouldn't have moved."

"Oh, does your older brother go to Riverdale High?"

"My mom and dad had a huge fight when I was a baby, and she took me and left in the middle of the night, so I know absolutely nothing about my older brother or my father, but I know my dad reached out to my mom because he wanted to fix their relationship."

"Oh wow, that must have been tough. I mean, growing up without a dad would suck."

"Other than the fatherless jokes and my mom always being at work, it wasn't too bad."

"Do you know when you'll be meeting them since your dad wants to fix the relationship? I think that you'd probably get to meet him and your brother then."

"Actually, tonight me and my mom are having dinner with them at a place called Pops."

"Wow, you must be excited that you'll finally get to meet them."

"I'm actually really nervous. I mean, I've never met them, so what if they don't like me? I mean, it sucked growing up without them, but I think it would be worse if I finally got to meet them and they didn't like me."

"I think they'll like you. I mean, you seem like a good person and I don't see a reason for them not to like you."

"Thanks Kurtz."

"No problem, Y/N."