Part title

Hi my name is Kate. I am 9 years old. I was kidnaped, and experimented on. They say I have a gift. They call it... The... I lost my family, friends, and find and loose love. I am the most powerful person in the world. I am The...! I am the creator! I am not good or bad... I am The! And no one shall stand in my way! I will show them I am not bad... I am not good! I... Am...     THE THE CREATOR THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE WORLD AND YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!!!

"No! You can't do this to me!!" My older sister Lilly screamed as they took me away "Kate!" Lilly screamed "Lilly!" I cried back I reached out only to touch her finger tips. "Kate!" Lilly yelled in the distance. "Lilly!" I screamed back, but it was to late. "Ya bring the girl to me." A deep voice said. "Hi little thing," a skinny short ugly boy with black shaggy hair said. "Come with me!" He yelled harshly grabbing me by the hair pulling my long black hair out. "Ouch!" I yelled. "Oh...shut you're mouth!" The boy yelled. He took me down a long big stair case to a large tower. "Stay hear girly," The boy said meanly "What's you're name any way!" The boy snapped "Kate," I said shyly. "Ok now sitt!" He screamed at me. He shut the door and locked it. I looked around, there was a book shelf a old ugly looking bed and a small table. I walked over to the table it had small holes and scratches. My hand brushed the table. I walked over to the book shelf. I pulled out a random book. It was thick dusty and looked boring. I was a bought to put it back when I saw a golden thing. What was it? I brushed the dust and dirt of the book. It was a golden book with diamonds! I was a bought to open it when I heard keys in my door lock! I slid it under the bed. Then laid down on the bed. The door opened and a big, fat ugly old guy waddled in.

---------------------($)---------------------
COMMENTS: Sorry the first chapter is so short but the others are going to be longer. I'm also going to start to give shout outs to people who comment, also thanks for reading could you please comment and give me ideas also I might add you, an idea or any thing in my story thanks please no mean comments this book is my first book on hear so please be nice!👍
----------------------($)--------------------