Chapter 15... Kates POV

My eyes oppen slowly... Rubbing my eyes I sit up. "You died." Peat said leaning on the wall. He walked over to me. Peat pushed me on the table. "DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" Peat screamed. He then slapped me. Peat started to cry. "I-I love you Kate." He said dragging his self to the bed on the far left corner of the room. I was shocked. I'm ten. "Peat I'm ten!" I said "No you're not! Its been six years! Kate... We thought you died! Six years! Six!" Peat screamed though his teeth. "What?" I gasped. "Kate, tell me what you remember..." Peat said. I sat on the bed. "Well: You knocked the door down. "Hello Kate! I need you to..." You said. You gulped and turned pail. "Well, happy birthday." You said.. I said "Hi... I know now...I'm The...and I killed my sister." Then I fell on the floor and started shaking and everything was black." "Yes but what happened afterward?" Peat said. I gasped. "No!" "Thats what I feared. Hear look." Peat pointed at a mirror. I looked good. My black hair was pretty long. I had a figure and had full lips. I looked 16. My eyes moved to Peat who used to be ugly was not any more! Peat was tall, he had muscles, cute hair and a square chin. I gasped we look good together. I felt fuzzy and warm inside. "I look-" I started "Hot." Peat finished. I felt my face get red.