Chapter 8

Emily's POV

I'm happy Liam and I told everybody about our relationship. I just hope he doesn't end up breaking my heart. He is such a sweet guy but I may never know. He is my first official boyfriend. I happy I waited for someone like him. I haven't said I love you yet. We only been dating for a week but when time comes it will come but I'll wait till I'm ready. I heard a knock on my door and I said come in and then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turn to see Liam.

"Hi" I smiled

"Hey" he smiled back and kissed me

I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck. And said "what do you want to do"

"We'll I was thinking we can go out on our first official date"

Then I thought he's right we never had our first date yet. Yes we hung out but we didn't officially went on a date.

"Ok"

He smiled "Great. I'll pick you up at 6 then"

"Ok see you then" he leaned and kissed me and left then I called the girls to help me get ready. They picked out a blue dress that reached my knees and I wore blue flats to match the dress. I heard the door bell ring.

"I got it" Miley said

"We'll go with you" said Demi

"Ok can you tell Liam to wait in the living room"

"Yea" Selena said

"Thank you guys for everything"

"No problem happy to help we'll see you tomorrow" Ashley said and they left.

A couple minutes later I went downstairs and saw Liam sitting on the couch. Then he looked up and stood up and walk towards me.

"You look gorgeous" he said

I looked down and blushed.

"Did I just make you blush?"

I blushed even more. "No"

He put two fingers under my chin so I can look at him.

"You don't have to be embarrassed I like when I make you blush because that means I have that kind of effect on you" he said and smiled

I hit his arm playfully and he laughed and kissed me and I pulled away. He grabbed my hand and we walk towards his car and he opened the door for me and I said "thank you". He got into the drivers seat. A few minutes later I asked him "where are we going"

"I'm not telling you that's a surprise"

"Of course I forgot you never spill surprises"

"Yup I'm sorry if I told what would be the fun of that if I told you"

"True ok then I guess I have to wait"

10 mins later we reach our destination and we ended up on the beach good thing I wore flats.

"What are we doing here?"

He grabbed my hand and we started walking to a spot on the beach and I saw a romantic candle light picnic.

"Do you like?"

"No.... I love it"

He smiled and we sat down after 20 mins later we walk not that far from the picnic. He stops and I ask I him "why did you stop".

He grabbed my hand and face toward me and said "let's dance".

"But there is not music playing"

"Really are you sure?" He took out his phone and then I hear music starting.

"How did you do that?"

"There's a radio in the picnic basket" he bowed down and said "may I have this dance"

I smiled and said "of course you can".

He smiled and took my hand and then put his other hand on my waist and I put my arms around his neck and I put my head on his shoulder and we start dancing. After 10 mins later we start walking to his car and drove to my house. We are on my front porch.

"Do you want to sleep over?"

"I don't know would your mom mind"

"No she won't she trusts you plus she's not home she'll be back later"

"Ok"

We went up in my room and I gave him some shorts and a shirt to change and then I changed to some pajama shorts and a tank top. Then I got into the covers with him. I turn to face him and he wrap his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Good night"

"Good night" and he kissed me and then we went to sleep.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy with a lot of things lately. I hope you like it. And this story reached to 100 and plus reads thank you for the people who read this story and comment I love you guys. :) Don't forget to comment and fan me.