Chapter 3

Emily's POV

Ok so ten mins into the game and so far everybody pick truth and if anybody pick dare it would be a stupid one just to make us laugh.

"Liam truth or dare" Harry asked

"Dare"

Harry gave Liam an evil look. " I dare you to kiss Emily"

Liam gave him a glare and said "Come on Harry I barely met her"

"A dare is a dare Liam" Louis said

"Fine" Liam said he got up and sat next to me and said "I'm sorry"

"It's ok I understand and a dare is a dare" He started leaning in and I leaned in to until our lips met and we kissed and pulled away after a minute and I looked down because I didn't want him to see I was blushing.

"Aww she's blushing" Miley said

I looked up and glared at her.

"Whoa calm down you know I was just joking I'm sorry"

"It's ok let's just continue"

We continued the game for 10 more mins and then the girls had to go home. I went to my room and I thought about the kiss me and Liam had. Is it wrong to say that I wanted more?

Liam's POV

I can't believe Harry made me kiss her but I like it. I gonna kill him but I actually have to thank him because it was like our lips were perfect together. I thought about it and I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I wanted to be more than just a friend to her.

Harry's POV

Yes they actually kissed I don't care if Liam will kill me. At the office he kept denying his feelings for her. So when he said dare I already knew what to give him. I want them to get together they look like the perfect couple. Emily is perfect for him and even though I barely know Emily. Liam is the perfect guy for her.

Emily's POV

I woke up and got dressed. When I went downstairs and saw the boys eating breakfast.

"Morning boys and morning mom" I gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Morning Emily" The boys said 

"Emily I'm gonna go to work and the boys have somewhere to go but Liam is staying"

"Ok mom" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left with guys

I just realized that I'm alone in my house with Liam

Hey guys. I hope you guys like it. I am decidcating this part to @OneDirection_Fanfic.  Her comment really made me smile. She is the best and you should fan her and fan me also and don't forget to coment.