Chapter 4

Hi and enjoy!👋

Ha!? Why does it look like the sh*tty 1. ML is coming to me!? Damn he is going straight to me!
"Hello Lady Marybell, I've been wanting  to meet you. Do you like the tea party, I'm hosting?"
Really, your letter says otherwise.
"Oh, really me too. And I've been enjoying myself...hahaha...." I said.
"Ah...that makes me happy." said that trashy ML. Like h*ll you are.
"Then I'll say goobye for now." Yeah go, even though I'll miss your beautiful  face.
"Ah, yes I'm sure you have to greet other nobles." I said in hope he'd go away, so that I won't get killed by those stares.
He flew away (a/n: like a butterfly😂) and I quickly went to wherever I was and found myself in another Garden.
Wow, how nice it looks like. There's even a pound with fish!
"Oh, we meet again Lady Marybell!" some familiar voice  called out to me.
Sh*t, sh*t and f*ck, why is he here!?
Well, I'm kinda happy too.
"Your highness, what a coincedence! What might you be doing here...haha?" I said nervously. Damn, his face!
"I was just catching some air. The ballroom was to stuffy." and he smiled.
He smiled and it wasn't as lifeless as before! D*mn he's cute!
"Ah, I see, his Highness must have been bored. Since all the guests must have troubled you to much."
"You know Lady Marybell, you are quiet interesting." he said, while smirking. Sh*t, why the f*ck do I feel like he has an idea, that isn't going to  benefit me.
"Oh really, I didn't know that his Highness thinks that way..." Yeah, what's interesting about me???
"Yes I really do, but I have to go now, since the other guests must be waiting for me." he said waiting at me.
God, I almost got a nosebleed
"Your Highness, I can accompany you!", I said instinctive.
Then I suddenly got an idea. What if I just become friends with him. If I don't interfere, when the FL comes, I won't die!
"Oh and your Highness, how about we become friends! Since we are the same age..." and I smiled like the cute beauty I am.
After that he answered with yes.
We walked to the Garden, where he hosted his party and Onii-chan yelled : "Mary, where were you. We all looked for you!"."I'm sorry I just got lost." I answered, in hope, that he'd calm down.
"Well, young Master Maxwell, won't you introduce us to your other sibling" some voice said.
"Oh, Mary, they are friends of mine.
The one with the blonde hair and green eyes is Edward Vandenberg, the other one is Cecil Essel." "It's nice to meet the 1st Lady of the Dukedom Stoneheart." one of them said and greeted me. Ok, I f*cked up in life, since I just met the 3rd & 4th ML.

The one with the blonde hair, Edward Vandenberg is the 3rd ML. He's the son of the Magic Tower's Master. Well, his father wanted him to be the next Master of the Magic Tower, but he doesn't want that. He wanted to be a Historian, but his father yelled at him for not being obedient. That's why he had to study Magic and the FL looked like she pitied him and was kind to him, cuz that's what she acted like in front of every guy. Yeah, so he's a Tsundere so, it's kinda hard to approach him.
The 4th ML, Cecil is the next Marquess and Captain of the Army.
He's the outgoing type and quickly made friends with the FL, she also raped  him, when he got drunk at the bar she was serving  at. But he didn't notice that it was her since she used a spell to make her look different, so that he couldn't recognize  her. Since it would just ruin her reputation. So he fell in love for her nonexisting "Innocence".

"It's a pleasure to meet you. You might already know my name." I said as I tried not to run away.

The next day...
"Mary, Honey, come here for a moment" Otou-san said.
"Yes, what's the matter?" I asked.
"Congratulations, Mary!", Okaa-san said happily "The Crown prince took a liking to you. He wants to arrange an ENGAGEMENT with YOU. I'm so proud of you!" 
F*ck, how the f did this happen.

(a/n: How it happend...)

Kallisto's POV

"Your Highness, his Majesty is calling for you." one of my butlers said.
I bet he's going to pester me for not getting engaged.
"Yes, I'll go right away" I said disinterested and went to the Emperor's office.
"I greet the sun of our Empire, his Majesty the Emperor." I said formally.
"Stop wasting time. Just tell me, if you found a girl, that caught your interesting." he said.
I suddenly blushed, thinking of the girl from the Dukedom Stoneheart.
"Uhhmmmm...there's one girl that caught my interest..." I stuttered.
"Who is it!? Tell me right now, I'll arrange an engagement between the two of you." my father said excitedly.
"It's the 1st Lady of the Dukedom Stoneheart, Marybell de Stoneheart." I said still blushing a bit.
"Ok, I'll send a proposal and you can go now." he said.
Why do I feel like it's his engagement and not mine? I thought before I went back to my room.
I feel like getting engaged to her won't  be as boring, as I thought it would. I'm sure she will show me some entertaining faces and that genuine smile.

Mary's POV

I coughed three times. "What's the matter, Mary, did you catch a cold!?"
my brother said worried.
"No, I think somebody was talking about me..." I answered his question.

A/N: So yeah I finally published Chapter 4 and am so proud of myself now. I hope y'all read and enjoy the next Chapter! And bye!